Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,779.00
Wiki Edits: 211
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

We rank the best Genshin Impact characters that can deal Physical damage in a Superconduct team, and give some ideas for lineups that work well with them.

I Know it must be easier to get teams for razor but a sub dps ganyu with Benny xinyang support for razor is what I usely run you get the free physical dmg Sheild which fixes his durability issue Benny ult for atk increase then ganyu for blossom since you get 2 chances for super conduct or ganyu ult which increases the dmg of super conduct by adding cryo dmg up she is a good primer for super conduct since in abyss her damage is really good but can be too slow vs other carries my razor is maxed and deals 18-25k per hit with his as increase i am feel like he deals more damage than eula if you don’t have her paired with her weapon

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,779.00
Wiki Edits: 211
Anonymous wrote:I Know it must be easier to get teams for razor but a sub dps ganyu with Benny xinyang support for razor is what I usely run you get the free physical dmg Sheild which fixes his durability issue Benny ult for atk increase then ganyu for blossom since you get 2 chances for super conduct or ganyu ult which increases the dmg of super conduct by adding cryo dmg up she is a good primer for super conduct since in abyss her damage is really good but can be too slow vs other carries my razor is maxed and deals 18-25k per hit with his as increase i am feel like he deals more damage than eula if you don’t have her paired with her weapon

Problem is: Ganyu is way too good to use a supp/dub dps. If I have Ganyu on same account as Razor, I'll use Ganyu as main dps in second team, not to support Razor. If I have Ganyu and other top SSS dps character, I'll use them both and shelf Razor.

In terms of Eula v.s Razor comparison, Eula win in dps, but Razor doesn't fall much behind. In other words, she still replace him in most situations, but not eclipse him. And in a vacuum, you can build 2 physical teams, one for Razor and one for Eula without overlapping any support character.

Razor/XQ/Fischl/Diona or Barbara
Eula, Xinyan, Bennett, Bediou