Anything without a home!

Agurzil

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 212.00
Bank: 21,977.00
Wiki Edits: 715
I feel so bad. A legend died.
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories.
Man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3.00
Bank: 9,495.00
Wiki Edits: 6
his death has given clarity to the order of events.
it's clear now he burnt himself during his first 20 years of work. his health declined and never really recovered so his output took a sharp nosedive. then his aorta exploded. a lesson on pacing yourself in creative ventures.

i don't think berserk has an unsuitable ending as is. Griffith gets his empire, guts learns to let go, and casca goes to rehab.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
qeter wrote:i don't think berserk has an unsuitable ending as is. guts learns to let go

Personally, I don't think the important change in Guts was to let go, so much as he learned to value what mattered most, as he time and time again was forced to choose between revenge and saving Casca, until he finally realized that is what he wanted all along. He went along a path of rage not because he hated Griffith for branding him, but for taking the happiness he had spent so long collecting away, and this was reinforced further when he found Casca had lost her mind, and now hated him. He finally decided that revenge wasn't what he wanted when he got the one that cared about most back.

Chris65

Souls: 102.00
oh ... this is very very sad :-/

FrankG

Souls: 67.00
RIP
So sad...