Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
By Anonymous
wrong on ISS
By Anonymous
care to explain why rather that just say it's wrong lmao
By Anonymous
In rise it does not decrease one gauge is your timing is wrong, it is just less powerful. It increases one gauge if the timing is right.
By Anonymous
Can vouch for this after multiple tests.
By Anonymous
If you cannot counter with iai slash please stop using this weapon and obnoxiously proclaiming how facile it is. Thank you.
By Anonymous
Yeah, I can see why everyone who isn't a LS main hates LS mains. Why should I have to slot in flinch free to be able to play the game properly with LS players like your sorry ***
By Anonymous
They were really going out of their way to look for weapon disadvantages weren't they.
By Anonymous
Mostly pissy MHW players that hate change
By Anonymous
Helm breaker is still crazy good even if it was changed a bit.
By Anonymous
Lai spirit slash does not consume spirit gauge; it raises by one if counter is successful
By Anonymous
Fixed
By Anonymous
Wish the page would list xbox controller controls. Every guide I find does only Switch and KB&M controls. It's like they all forgot people play the PC port with other controllers.
Then a gain; what did I expect from someone so underhanded and insecure that he shoves wiki browsers into his crappy twitch audience unwillingly?
By Anonymous
I miss old Longsword, or even World's Longsword. I feel like counters shouldn't be Longswords main thing. A weapon really doesn't need 3+ counters (Minimum: Serene Pose / Harvest Moon, Special Sheath / Sacred Sheath, and Foresight Slash). No matter how you play longsword now, you will need counters somewhere in your playstyle.
By Anonymous
Counters were a required part of optimal play in World as well. In both World and Rise you're meant to keep the pressure on your opponent and then use a counter when they attack you. Rise just gives you more options to do that.
By Anonymous
When the spirit and technique is flawless and firm.

-Gigi (he’s still here)