Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Apparently you can't exit a BD until you discover all the clues. The perp is supposed to be humming a tune to a song is the only clue I can't pick up no matter what I do and therefore can't progress.
By Anonymous
Very awkward getting used to the 'F Key'! Driving is also difficult with WASD. Roach was much easier! So I don't drive, sprint everywhere or fast travel.
By Anonymous
comment
By Anonymous
comments cannot be empty
By Anonymous
cyberpunk2077.wiki.fextralife.com
By Anonymous
The keyboard list is incomplete (e.g. does not include Interact = F, for example). I need a complete list to set up bindings for a keypad. Looks like all the lists online are just copies of the remappable binds from the settings page. Anyone know where I can find a list of all keybinds, including the ones you can’t remap?
By Anonymous
why is it so **** hard to find out how to do strong melee attack, the keybind is no where on the internet lol
By Anonymous
You probably just hold down the attack button (left click). At least that's the way it is on controller.
By Anonymous
How can "Move Right" and "Turn Right" both be bound to "D"? And how can "Move Left" and "Turn Left" both be bound to "A"? How are you supposed to strafe?