Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
With reload perks this thing is basically the super shotgun from Doom 2. Really awesome.
By Anonymous
It will only fire both barrels if you shoot it from ADS. While shooting from the hip it will still fire one shell at a time. It's versatile, has a low spread and remains effective at mid-to-long range. With annihilation reload perks, it has a faster ROF than the Headsman. My personal favorite shotgun.
By Anonymous
OP weapon
By Anonymous
Is there some way of getting this since I did the crime report before getting the required perk? Or will it have to wait until a new playthrough?
By Anonymous
The spec is simply a crafting blueprint. You did not need to get the perk before looting the miniboss, but you need the perk to craft the weapon. If you have enough points in technical, you can unlock the perk.
By Anonymous
Is there some way of getting this since I did the crime report and didint pick up blueprint from miniboss becouse his body stuck on textures. I didnt know that it will be important item so just left it and dont have savepoint befor killing him. It’s my last weapon left to put on wall:/