Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
You can also get this by decrypting credit chip Meredith gives you during the mission to get the flathead.
By Anonymous
Works on some Cyberpsychos (and other high-threat enemies?) who are otherwise immune to Overheat
By Anonymous
"Passive while equipped: defeating an enemy with any quickhack causes nearby enemies to panic."
Is it works when you actually defeat enemy with damage quickhack (like this or Overheat) OR when you defeat enemy, while he is under an effect of any quickhack?
By Anonymous
Legendary effect doesn't work on me when I defeat an enemy.
By Anonymous
I mean it doesn't make other enemies nearby to panic
By Anonymous
Legendary effect still bugged and not working as of 1.52.
By Anonymous
Legendary effect has worked for me in every version since 1.4. Comes up a lot with Legendary Short Circuit critical hit builds. Any enemies standing near one killed by a Short Circuit proc will stutter-step away from the blast for ~2s. After that, they're back to normal, but they'll freak out again when the next Short Circuit proc kills. You can be out in the open and still keep a large group from striking back if you chain QH kills one after the other
By Anonymous
Game.AddToInventory("Items.BrainMeltLvl4Program", 1) Is the Legendary console command for this quickhack. I couldn't find it on the fandom wiki so I started guessing and this one added the Legendary to my inventory.