Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Gun pretty much makes combat pointless. You just point in the vague direction of npc's heads, spray, and win. They need npc's to have access to either a smartgun blocker or jammer. Smart weapons like this make the hardest difficulty of this game a joke.
By Anonymous
A lot of things makes hardest difficulty a joke. Wrist projectile launcher, hacking, etc.
By Anonymous
Tyger Claws actually spoof smartguns.
By Anonymous
So does tech gun ability to shoot through cover. So is silenced revolver with appropriate perks. So are all sniper rifles. So are most things if you know what to spend your perks on. The problem is not so much with the guns, as with weak and not particularly smart enemies. They should flank more, use quickhacks more, heal more and act together instead of 1by1. The only way i died on very hard is when i was overwhelmed by an aggressive assault of higher level opponents.
If you're aim is decent there's not much to gain with using a smart gun anyway, since other higher base damage weapons will allow you to one or two tap most heads.
By Anonymous
I suggest voluntary handicap if you are progressing to quickly. some people are not used to shooters and needs some help. its probably made like this, so it's more aprotiable for gamers new to the shooter ganrea
By Anonymous
Combat pretty much makes the pointless.
By Anonymous
I think smart guns are kinda meant for netrunners or anyone with no body or reflex stats.
By Anonymous
So do quick hacks as a net-runner or the insane crit numbers with pistols/revolvers
By Anonymous
I think the minimum level requirement for this SMG is 16?
By Anonymous
No. You can get it at any level, and it has no limitation. However, the lower is your level, the lower DPS you'll get. Mine was 60-something.
By Anonymous
15. I just picked it up. I'm level 8 but yeah it has a level 15 requirement.
By Anonymous
You can get this gun before Gimme Danger (and after, presumably). It's just sitting there in the shipping container. If you go to get it outside of the mission, there aren't any enemies around either.