Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Fingers sells the reinforced epic ankles
By Anonymous
Such a bad design choice to lock the epic rarity out if you punch fingers

but **** it, i'd punch fingers again
actually, i'm gonna create a new save and go do that right now
By Anonymous
No regrets ... and Game.AddToInventory("Items.ReinforcedMusclesEpic",1) in the console using yamashi CyberEngineTweaks to get them anyway.
By Anonymous
Well, they had to give players at least a tiny incentive to not punch the slimy gonk.
By Anonymous
I just walked in there and learned this... I didn't take the rejection well and put a bullet in his brain. Oh well...
By Anonymous
You can just kill him later, it was VERY satisfying...
By Anonymous
Why are you all hating on him? Is he the new Nazeem?
By Anonymous
For many people Iin demise Fingers is a saint because he does accept other methods of payment too....
By Anonymous
i would love 2 punch judy
By Anonymous
Epic version auto jumps after a half second or so. Can also be used mid fall with the same half second charge
By Anonymous
You can visit Fingers before the main quest to buy his stuff. No need to wait until that main quest.
By Anonymous
Correct pricing is:

Blue/Rare: 45000
Purple/Epic: 75000 (and all of your self-respect)
By Anonymous
Allows to fly higher then alse leg plants and longer the any other leg plant too.
By Anonymous
I cant get them to work consistently, they will occasionally but they seem buggy as hell to the point where they just dont work at most of the time
By Anonymous
Kind of ******* dumb that the only ripperdoc in the entire game that sells you certain high level mods, is also the only one in the entire game that you **** over as part of the main quest line.
Like, legit did nobody at CDPR think about this at all?
By Anonymous
People: Dialogue has no consequences!
Also People: Kind of ******* dumb that the only ripperdoc in the entire game that sells you certain high level mods, is also the only one in the entire game that you **** over as part of the main quest line.
Like, legit did nobody at CDPR think about this at all?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By Anonymous
Seems like half of people are complaining that dialogue choice has no consequence and the other half are complaining that it does have consequence.
By Anonymous
Wow! Like legit you're not very bright. Choices have consequences... I'm pretty sure CDPR made that clear.
By Anonymous
I get the whole consequence's mechanic if I punch a guy and I can no longer buy the items from him. Then now have to only find them by RNG random drop, I get that. But If you do something without knowing the consequences of something only come to find out that the ONLY specific item behind the ONLY guy who sells it gets completely gated to the point of cheating it in or creating a new game. Then that's complete sh**, this is a trash game that the DEVS only put 20% brain power into the coding of the game. I haven't even mentioned the amount of bugs and glitches this game shouldn't have but it sadly does.... If you notice, I am a year ahead in time of all these comments and this is still a BIG problem...
By Anonymous
Alot of you idiots clearly don't understand the "choices have consequences" thing.
By Anonymous
They do, but they're whiny little **** that want everything and have nothing locked off to them.

What a weak and whiny generation that does nothing while the planet dies to their greed and inaction to stop it.