Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
It has changed the name, its internal name is Items.Preset_Nue_Maiko, while in-game it is called Death and Taxes.
By Anonymous
Any idea on where to get it without console commands?
By Anonymous
As for now, no: However, i think i did see Maiko use it on the Judy quest.
By Anonymous
Used to commands to get into the office; there's no gun in there, so whether it's called Second Opinion or Death and Taxes, it's not in the office. At least it wasn't in there after the side quest was over. (Also used commands to get back into Clouds)
By Anonymous
Any idea where the hell is maiko's office, i cant find this weapon at all, been searching in Clouds for an hour already.
By Anonymous
It's directly across the hall from Woodman's office but it can not be looted. It is spawned partially in the top of the desk it's sitting on and cannot be looted
By Anonymous
The office is directly across the hall from Woodman's office. The pistol however is spawned halfway into the top of the desk it is sitting on and cannot be looted
By Anonymous
it splits bullets...got it using commands
By Anonymous
Unsure if this weapon is bugged or an intentional cut. Either way it has fully functional crafting specs too.
By Anonymous
The gun is on the table in the large room filled with computers in front of Mr Forrests office, by the security monitors. If you check the desks you'll see a gun clipped halfway into a table, completely unable to be picked up or moved. Until they patch this it's unusable without cheats.
By Anonymous
This is not the same gun, the one you mention is black and gold A-22B Chao. The one mentioned is people with tiger stripes which is based off the Nue model gun.
By Anonymous
I meant purple with tiger stripes.
By Anonymous
As of 1.31 the gun is sitting on the couch next to the table when you enter Maiko's room. Really hard to miss.
By Anonymous
I found Death and Taxes in Judy's office/BD room in her apartment during the "Talkin' bout a revolution" side quest after staying the night.