Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

iZallen

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
the Suicide quickhack is Epic rarity. Requires the perk to craft.
is the recipe a drop?

iZallen

Nope. Once you get the perk to craft Epic rarity quickhacks, the recipe just gets added in automatically. (I assume you can find the quickhack outside of crafting, but haven't encountered it yet).
you have a small chance to get a quickhack appropriate for your level from hacking access points.
You can increase that chance by using two perk points on Datamine Virtuoso and it will be 100% to get a random quick hack.
So the explode granade quickhack we used in the tutorial is cut content eh?
No, its part of legendary quickhacks
Nah, I have it. Random find.
There are epic ones too, I think I got mine from breaching access point, will need a skill I think, lv2 of that skill will be 100% guarantee for a random quick hack.
Its an epic quickhack, requires perk. List is not complete

iZallen

Main difference between Epic and Legendary rarity quickhacks; legendary variants of the former now include passive effects for just equipping them.
where can i find whistle with epic rarity?, crafting whistle quickhack just allow me craft the rare version, which is the highest
Any high level peeps here can tell me if the epic quick hacks are being sold on shops? I am unable and don't want to craft it. Thanks.
https://cyberpunk2077.wiki.fextralife.com/Netrunners
You CAN get legendary quickhacks randomly from access points in high level areas. Datamine virtuoso perk might be helping. Save scumming helps get you which quick hack you want. Need 2nd and 3rd line during the minigame to get the a quick hack to spawn consistently. Whatever rarity it dropped the first time is what you'll be getting even after save scumming so much. For some reason, the legendary sonic shock quick hack does not have the passive in its description. I don't know if its functional or not.
Where does one get most of these legendaries? Are they crafted only?
easiest way to get legendary quickhacks is to get them from data mining using the perk Datamine Virtuoso. Just go to the location of the Gig serial suicide and savescum on every data pad in that zone until you get the legendaries you want. only 12 intelligence required and a lot of hacking
According to game descriptions, The exact name of category isn't Stealth Quickhack, but Covert Quickhack. Please edit it.
Arasaka MK4 cyberdeck decreases the RAM cost of covert quickhacks by 2.
'Request Backup' is also a covert quickhack. Arasaka MK4 CD decreases the RAM cost of Request Backup.