Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
None of this information is correct anymore.
By Anonymous
I have tried save scumming and even stopped looting static legendary armor finds so that I can check back at higher levels and while I do get different armor I have not once found armor with more than 2 mod slots for any piece. New game started at 1.61 so I am inclined to believe for some reason armor from this patch no longer drops with over 2 slots
By Anonymous
these stats are no longer true - 2 slots max
By Anonymous
Seriously? Max 2 slots for all armor pieces?
By Anonymous
Best I can find is 2 for body (in & out) and legs then 1 on the face, head and feet so down from a max total of 20 to 9. This is on both Rare and legendary gear.
By Anonymous
Yes, they changed that with Patch 1.5 which is total bs. CDPR's reputations decreases again, and again in my eyes.
There's literally no benefit in having legendary clothes right now. Since a lot of epic gear looks better anyway, there's no point in wearing legendaries, not even the armour is higher.

Also, legendary items are in the random-item pool too now, so you might even not find them at all.
By Anonymous
This needs to be updated as of patch 1.5.
By Anonymous
fyi, the less mod slots the item has the more base armor it has. This can be easily tested by creating two of the same itens and upgrading them to the max level
By Anonymous
Yeah, but this is only because the missing mod slots are being taken up by a junk mod called Me-Thrill that you can't remove.
By Anonymous
I can confirm that I have 4 mod slot leg and feet armor