Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Okay so I just finished my all of this without any help. And I've come to the conclusion that I hate romances in game that just stops. I loved the romance with panam palmar but god I feel sooo empty know that its over. Does more people feel this? Is it really over or is there more to come? Why cant they make an ending were she lives in V's apartment or something... bums me the heck out.
I feel *exactly* like this. I really like Panam and I want to have the full relationship experience. Anticipation, flirtations, consumation...the end? Well now I feel dirty and it's the fault of lazy writing and direction
Definitely a let down, especially because she's like the only heterosexual romance option for men (the majority of the games audience) well other than the corpo that looks like my mom. I realize that its just a game and kind of lame to be complaining about not being able to start a relationship with a fictional NPC, but first and foremost this game is a RPG and this lazy writing just takes you out of the immersion... I know CDPR is going to be adding a badlands expansion so I'm really hoping they add more to her character when that happens, but unless it doesn't (which it probably wont) I'm going to go straight to nexus mods when the community inevitably picks up where CDPR left it.
Aparentemente se vc se relacionar com a Panam ela podera alterar sua história principal, ajudando-lhe com certos problemas
This is sad... lol..
Ive legit saved right before the dialogue in 'along the watchtower' so I can go back to the ending lol
I feel exactly like this. The moment she turned into a braindead AI with only 3 lines to say just destroyed the whole immersion of the game. I was really into it untill that point. For real I wouldn‘t even mind getting spammed by texts every 15 minutes asking me to go bowling with her bruh. But it was the exact same in witcher 3 so I think there is little hope for anything to change in that regard.
Why do you think that V won't have a long lasting relationship with her? She basically doesn't want a quickie, tells him that this time she really cares about someone (him), doesn't want to mess it up. She wants him to stay with the Aldecados, see him every day. During the credits she tells him how lucky she is to have him and to make it up to him for staying away longer than planned (because of the sandstorm).
Holy ****...I feel the same way. On the production side of things I understand why they had to end the quest but it still left a bit of a hole ngl.
Honestly this how romance in pretty much every game ends at. It's a shame they didn't make a companion system and let all these NPCs be able to come with you if you end their quest as friends or a relationship.
bruh, i feel this so hard.
I wound up here searching to see if this really was the case lol. What a **** ending, all that and then just “cya”. Gonna have to come up with a new head canon
Is she from Panama? Like her name suggests? That would be hilarious.
I was so into this character I told my wife how she rejected me on the couch and how upset I was about it.... Lol, hands down my favorite part of this game so far. Absolutely captivating, I hope there is more to this story in later expansions.
pan america
Are you that ignorant? That name's got nothing to do with the country Panama. Never heard or read about one of the largest airlines ever? Pan Am (Pan American) was the largest American international airline, in existence from 1927 to 1991. Then, investors founded other airlines using the same brand, but the OG had died long ago.
I was so into this character I told my wife how she rejected me on the couch and how upset I was about it.... Lol, hands down my favorite part of this game so far. Absolutely captivating, I hope there is more to this story in later expansions.
Can you still get with her without touching her thighs in riders of the storm? (by choosing "you choose madam"
Yes
I couldn't get any of the relevant prompts past that point
Is there any information about her age or where she was born?
I'm feel soo...empty, I want find in real life a girl like she...because I lived the relation between V and Panama! But the hardest part was when V suicide and Panama is done...I really feel that payn...Maybe In a good day I will find my Panama! I hope you have a good life all guys, bye and...never stop to fight!
I'm LEO btw...
Same. I really liked her. The saddest part is in real life, I have never felt anything similar. The developers knocked this put of park by now I see how lonely I really am and unlikely scenario that I meet a girl like her. C'est la vie
Why do you think that V won't have a long lasting relationship with her? She basically doesn't want a quickie, tells him that this time she really cares about someone (him), doesn't want to mess it up. She wants him to stay with the Aldecados, see him every day. During the credits she tells him how lucky she is to have him and to make it up to him for staying away longer than planned (because of the sandstorm).
So its possible to **** her right ?
yeah
This article totally omits the hidden ending with Panam.

You end up doing the last mission with the hole Aldecaldos crew and also you have extra scenes with her, best ending IMHO.