Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
do you have to be female to romance her
By Anonymous
Yep. Fem tone and fem body type.
By Anonymous
shes lesbian so yes
By Anonymous
judy said she sent something to my apartment , i cant find where it is in the apartment , i cant find the package
By Anonymous
It is diving gear most likely (a box in main room, corner near enterance), accidentally stumbled upon it in my apartment. (its for future mission)
By Anonymous
'Spoiler ahead people ' ah right thanks for replying but i don't think its the driving gear , she sent a picture frame she made for v and judy herself , im quite far into the relationship and after I've finished all of judy quests , judy been texting me a lot from time to time and she wanted to make a frame picture of v and her when they went underwater. She was drunk texting the night before and the next day she said sorry for being drunk and flirted and then said ive send you something to the apartment , and i think its the frame since before the last text v and judy send before the drunk text was about judy making the frame lol , i dunno if im making sense , but thanks sooo much for replying
By Anonymous
I cant find it in my apartment either. I know it's supposed to be a pic but I cant find it. Someone help please
By Anonymous
Hey, I got the same message just a couple minuts ago, I think it's the diving suit in the box near the door, if that's not it, it may be in her apartment since now you also live there, Idk.
By Anonymous
Went to her appartment and there was nothing there, maybe we can skip a day or two in order for the present to appear
By Anonymous
same guy from before again lol, Spoiler ahead People, its not the swimsuit, ive checked it with old save file the swim suit was put there as soon as you decide to go into relationship with judy, plus i have waited a while already , ive also even had more convo with judy and more text message , not only that ive already got another gift from her which you had to go get from judy's apartment , even after that i cant find the one she sent to v's apartment lol
By Anonymous
ps does anyone know here to find the screenshots from using photo mode , ive taken some screenshots in game but cant find them
By Anonymous
Yes, directly in the pictures folder in the user folder
By Anonymous
How can you continue the message convo? I have reached the point where she's supposed to send you the picture and talk to you later. Neither have happened yet... do I just go around, do contracts or whatever? I have ran out of storyline missions to complete and it's become a little bit more grindy to get further into the game and conversations with Judy...
By Anonymous
Yes it's a framed picture but I cant find it
By Anonymous
Did any one found this ''something '' that she suppose to send to v's apartment ?
By Anonymous
It is a bug, from what i've seen less than 5% of players got the gift.
By Anonymous
anyone find what she sent to the apartment yet?? no framed picture or anything
By Anonymous
nope
By Anonymous
She sent a painting of some sort. it's on the right hand side once you get in V's apartment. Wasn't there yesterday, but it is today! so all good. Took a picture, wish i could upload it for you to see what to look for.
By Anonymous
She sends you the diving outfit, which you cant use obviously
By Anonymous
the diving outfit was there as soon as you get into relationship dum dum
By Anonymous
The painting is from space oddity side mission not from judy sorry
By Anonymous
GOG PC Release

Quest: Pyramid Song

ISSUE: Judy Is still at her apartment when she is supposed to have moved to Oregon after the quest Pyramid Song is complete. Judy's MOX shotgun equipped on player has missing Iconic textures.
By Anonymous
Anyone find the framed picture judy sends????
By Anonymous
Im looking for it aswell like a maniac, so far nothing :(
By Anonymous
Could the gift she send to the apartment be the diving suit ?
By Anonymous
No, the suit is there before the Pyramid song side op. It is implied that the gift is a framed picture. It might be glitched however because nobody here found it yet.
By Aveneo
Posts Avatar
It's possible that things are a little out-of-sync as that box of diving gear is already present in the appartment. As such it's possible that due to a bug things show up earlier than they are supposed to. The framed picture that people are talking about could be the one that's already hanging there. Perhaps that one is only supposed to show up after you received the message. Kinda like how the diving gear is supposed to show up after Pyramid Song. At least I suspect this is the case as I've had other things show up in that corner of the appartment after finishing certain missions (like the Vote Peraliz and Lizzy Wizzy posters). :)

Screenshot:
By Anonymous
So i got the game because i wanted to romance judy, only partially tho. And now im about 40h into the game and i come across this wiki telling me i cant romance her cuz i played as a male V. Im so disappointed rn;-;
By Anonymous
Same thing happened to me
By Anonymous
Panam is best girl anyways...
By Aveneo
Posts Avatar
True, it is rather unfortunate; especially because people apparently found voicefiles for a male romance. But CDPR insists that Judy was always supposed to be a love interest for female V only so I guess we'll just have to accept that.

However, for male V characters there's always Panam. She's really nice too (but in a different way). :)
By Anonymous
Go outside and touch some grass if you cry over virtual romances and fictional characters.