Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Where’s the source for her birthdate?
By Anonymous
I didn't realize Judy was lesbian until after I completed her side jobs and searched online to find out why I couldn't romance her as Male V. Oh well...
By Anonymous
Yeah, I was looking online to find ways I can romance your mom, too
By Anonymous
Did my game bug out or, did anyone notice the character icon in the mini map out in the water just below the deck Judy is sitting on? It's marked Evelyn. You can even scan the exact location to see it's marked Evelyn Parker. Either a small detail the devs put in showing Judy buried Evelyn in the place that means the most to her or, it's an oddly appropriate bug. Either way, It freaked me out a bit.
By Anonymous
Opted to comfort Judy after she talked about the heavy murder murder gang takeover stuff. Apparently I would've gotten a romance if I had kissed her instead. Honestly just feels weird :-\
By Anonymous
You can comfort then "kiss" her.
By Anonymous
Not exactly
if you tell Judy "It's not like you could just sit and do nothing" - as in, try to comfort her - you lose your chance.
By Anonymous
Is it just me or are the notes of "HELOOOO" bugged? Because after asking her for pictures she does not send any.
By Anonymous
I had the same question, till someone pointed out she sends you a fish at the beginning of that message.