Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
How do I access the sealed-off room by the balcony? I can see a vending machine and green loot item through the boards in the window.
By Anonymous
Supposed to hack the Industrial shutters, but they won't work for me. I think I had to do it while there were enemies still roaming about.
By Anonymous
tried it with enemies around
still couldnt access the industrial shutters ...
By Anonymous
Had the same problem. Wasn't able to find a way :( I just left.
By Anonymous
To access the balcony you need to attack the boss like normal (aka do not take him down from behind), just take cover while he's shooting at you. Soon enought T-bug will hack the industrial shutters for you and you can swoop through the balcony to distract the boss so that Jackie can rush in and beat the crap out of him.
By Anonymous
There is a bug with the "defeat the scavenger leader," but it doesn't seem to affect anything. I killed him, and this didn't check off and remained in the mission log, I even tried picking up the body, punching it, and shot him in the head 3 times. Mission still completes just fine though.
By Anonymous
must know answer...driving....crazy
By Anonymous
Same **** happened to me. This game is riddled with bugs... how shameful from a AAA company to put out such a buggy mess. SMH
By Anonymous
what is soundtrack playing in this mission?
By Anonymous
Re: opening the balcony window. If you go full stealth you can't. T-Bug opens the window for you when you fight the last scav.
By Anonymous
(Only just noticed someone already replied that, sorry!)