Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
This guide encourages Yurt's killing spree by not warning the player of what happens if you free him.

10/10 let Yurt do his thing guys he's just having fun.
By Anonymous
This missed the storied warrior souls near the boss fog by going reverse once you climb the stairs
By Anonymous
I like how y’all just pass over the black phantom mins flayers like they’re no big deal lol
By Anonymous
Yes, but you can just wait for them to turn around then run up and stab them in the back.
By Anonymous
Just tell them their not real, that'll show 'em
By Anonymous
After killing the prisoners upstairs this says to “take the elevator to the beating heart”. You do not take the elevator there, you continue upstairs
By Anonymous
The lower swamp area is ******* nightmare fuel
By Anonymous
I had to look up a vid on YouTube bc I was so lost down there. I also didn’t realize I was supposed to go back to the heart tower after I broke the second chain and I got mad before I realized that I was stupid
By Anonymous
I can't get the Rune Sword and Shield in this level :( I keep dying during the fall.
By Anonymous
You kinda gotta walk sideways along the edge and fall. Like put the ledge on your right side and walk slowly edging towards it lottle by little until you fall. Trying to jump straight off is a death sentence. Also do this as close to the item as possible.
By Anonymous
I like how it almost looks like you're deep below the surface of the ocean. They should've gone even harder with that concept, tho.
By Anonymous
It's minor, but could cause some confusion. In the swamp area, you right this passage when getting to the first fog door in the swamp:

"Don't go into the fog door yet, there's plenty of loot to obtain still. Go back to where you fought the three Giant Man Centipede and keep going forward. You can loot x4 Augite of Guidance."

The place where you fight three Giant Man Centipedes is two feet from the fog door. This means the two Giant Man Centipedes and the small one, where you first get onto the wooden platform when you first reach the swamp area (if you follow what is written).
By Anonymous
not right, I meant write.
By Anonymous
Hey maybe put the correct walkthrough in your page instead of the one for world 2. Just sayin