Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

i can see why blue point made it undropable but they should in a future update cause not everyone ig gonna be able to do that fetch quest also why didnt they also do tower knight and old hero
it is suppose to be a secret set for a reason. they did this in the Shadow of the Colossus remake as well. it wasn't in the game before so it isn't going to be randomly "missing" from people that want to make a build of it.
There is a way to get it easily.
Have your friend drop 26 amount of Ceramic Coins to the crow in YOUR game (just in case, we let the crow finish his dialogue before dropping the coins) and (once the crow says "Sparkly, happy, happy!"). have your friend Save and Exit the game. Wait a few seconds then you must also Save and Exit Game. Once you come back, the red rusted key will be at the bottom of the tree.
This can also be used for duping the coins.
Maximum amount that can be duped at once is 25. Any amount over that will just result in the crow dropping the Rusted Key.
Note: Once you have the key, you cannot receive any more coins from the crow. So dupe the coins first if you want them, then do the key
so if i find someone with all 26 or more they drop then leave and i leave ill get them unbroken and theyll still have theres?
Search on reddit for "Giving away RED RUSTED KEY for PENETRATOR ARMOR set"
There are people giving away the key
If the other person drops 26 coins you will receive the key from Sparkely the crow
If you want hte coins, they need to drop 25 coins max at at time
guys guys there's a way to get it easily: let someone else do it for you...

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
The "dropping stuff in other peoples worlds and then closing the game before the inventory saves" glitch is super broken. But convenient. This can be done even easier with weapons, stones, armor, and non soul consumables, making annoying farms such as bladestone, greystone, and moonstone easily avoided.

Emre1899

Souls: 50.00
Lutfen banada yaparmisin

Emre1899

Oyle arkadas nerde varki
is there a video of the dupe working
How strong is it
It's a shame the stats on this are terrible for how annoying it is to get. Ancient King's Set and Dark Silver are both better due to the overall higher magic defence.... given the amount of people running around with Meat Cleaver and Blueblood Sword atm, that magic defence is quite handy to negate a little damage.
Nobody cares about stats anyways. Fashion is all that really matters in the end

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
Yea I wear the imperial spy stuff because it looks good even though the protection is pretty bad
Fashion >>>>>>>>>>>> Utility
So guys, we did it. We reached 26 ceramic coins, and can now cosplay as The Penetrator. Im so proud of this community.
Now, lets get to penetrating some casuls.
Oh hell yeah dude ! If someone see me on dark souls remastered my summon sign is Ryan Reynolds and I help anytime at sens fortress or gargoyles ( I need solar medals)

Emre1899

Nasil topladin oyunu 4 kez bitirdim ve yine olmadi
Your mom?
lol your mom funny lmao

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Do you guys know if this set is droppable?
it isnt

Emre1899

Biliyorum dusmez sadece toplamak lazim

Emre1899

Psychopath_1899 arkadas olabilir ve seti hediye edebilirsjniz lutfennnnnn

Emre1899

Psychopath_1899 arkadasca ceramic coin iyilik yapmak isteyen varsa tabiki

Emre1899

Penerator set satmak isteyen varmi
its ok to be disappinted, its cool but armor in this game isnt even useful

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
Physical resistance is actually not that bad, even if the armor makes you fat roll all over the place
But other stats are bad and ancient kings set is better even though it isn’t my favorite set
Would be cool if they hadn't made it look so... boring. Where's his cute ponytail? And why's my neck so exposed? Ain't worth it
Shut up.
Shut up
Shut up
The neck being exposed like that does detract the look a little bit.