Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

Hey guys, I ran into an interesting issue.. The lava pit ceramic coin found in 2-2 is not spawning for me in NewGame+. I'm in Fractured Mode with PWWT, and it just will not appear no matter how many times I go back to the Nexus and retry.. Anyone else having a similar issue with any of the ceramic coins?
Yes. You need to start from the Flame Lurker's arch stone (Underground Temple) and make your way to the lava pits from there. Starting at the 2-2 arch stone will not cause the coin to spawn.
i think because you beat the dragon god i found the coin before i beat dragon god but thats just an idea
i have the same issue. NG+, killed the dragon god and now the coin doesnt spawn.
Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2 (PWWT) - Follow the scaffolding path after the fog door upwards until the end where you can start dropping down, as you drop, hug the wall and you will fall onto a ledge with a crate, break the crate

Can confirm, this exists!
Videos or didn’t happen.

pmakshou

Souls: 50.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVsBJF7Xt8

Video

pmakshou

Video of 13th coin in Swamp of Sorrow 5 - 2 (PWWT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVsBJF7Xt8
13th coin found in 5-2 PWWT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzEtmUl8hHM
If you summon a friend to bird in 4-1 and they drop a coin in your world, reload and she will give it to you as a pick up item. You can do this to get a 14th...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,705.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41541
All coin locations video and trade explanation now live :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
This looks impossible. If you go from pure white to pure black in one play through, is it possible to hit pure white again in NG+?

pmakshou

If you're pure black and haven't killed 1 boss and the named black phantom NPC + primeval demon is still alive. Kill both but DO NOT WARP, you can touch the archstone to save your spot, but do not warp. Once you kill both, warp and you will be +2 white and only need to kill the 1 boss to get pure white again.
yes I started ng+ and I had almost all pure white I had to kill an archdemon and the red dragon and do a bit of other things otherwise yea u can do that but you'll have to go through another 2 times getting PW which you can do by starting a ng+ then all the way to PB then after that get all PB then PW again
ope sorry I read what you asked wrong forget my reply wwwwwwooops
well... this seems to be much to annoying
Too
the true domon souls does not start here...it starts when you find this armor and finally feel the satisfaction of finally getting the armor you sir do not understand the meaning of what they have made for us please reconsider
I think there is more to it than Pure white...I think the Arch demon of the Soul Stone area must be defeated. For most areas you must have defeated the Archdemon to achieve pure white, but in Boletaria this is not the case. I have pure white world and have only defeated Phalanx, Tower Knight & Penetrator, so it appears White world tendency triggers after killing 3 bosses w/o dying in human form. I have white world on the 4th stone, Shadowmen area, and have been able to recover the coin in the dungeon, but the coins are not in Bolateria...I can only assume that I need to defeat the king before they will drop...
Nope. You don't have fight false Allant. Just get white world. You can get a friend to invade and you can kill them until white. Same if you want pbwt. Get friend to take your body then take their's and keep that on til pbwt

Grehym_Blak

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,537.50
Wiki Edits: 1
So i figured out the error of my ways...I had pure white tendency, and forgot that killing Miralda was a -90% hit...so sad. Guess I'll just go black to get back to white.
"Death is light as a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." RIP R.J.
I dropped all 26 coins for the Crow and then they disappeared....... fml
this is soul crushing I'm sorry man
oof