Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

Huh, I don't have PWWT in 1-3, but I still found both ceramic coins. I'm close to it, but not 100%. (And then I accidentally killed Ostrava while trying to save him lol)
I couldn't find the 4th coin PWWT at 2-2 as per the video. Is there any chances of it being lost forever? I might have to do NG++ just to get this armor. Or someone can help me with giving the ceramic coins..
Try breaking the rubble with an attack, instead of a roll. Worked for me.
I was going through and getting these last night and the same thing happened for me. It seems to be glitched similarly to the one in 5-2. Just reload the world and get to it again, popped up for me when I did this.
yeah same with me, reloaded 3 times and nothing, but came back and broke it with attack it was there
I think it doesn't has to be pure black/white tendency. For example, in my 2-1 black world tendency, I got a ceramic coin then I decide to kill the red npc phantom. He didn't spawn. I killed myself one more time in order for him to spawn.

So I'm guessing you just have to be close to pure tendency.....oh, don't forget about entering fracture world.
I had to have pure white for all of PWWT haven't gotten pure black yet tho
Alright, so in 4-1 I have pure white tendency, have defeated archdemon, and im in fractured. The coin in the graverobbers cell will not appear, I am going to experiment with this and see why its not showing up. Im thinking its because i did adjudicator skip or something. But please give suggestions if you have them
Ok update, I just got the 4-2 coin where the patches drop down is in PWWT....
Update: The coins were flipped for me world tendency wise in 4-1 and 4-2, Basically the opposite of what this wiki says
Yep that's gextralife for ya
I got no friends can someone drop for my 2nd char
Do you allready have a Coin?
Do anybody have coins, plz let ne know
I currently have 5. My psn is Critchancezero
Won't these just break if you drop them?
I have 11, but I'm still trying to get the penetrator set for myself. Will they disappear or can we dupe em?i_grow_cannabis is my ps+ name
Just collected a coin from Blige's cell in 4-1 in pure white. Definitely an error above. 4-1 is PWWT, the pit in 4-2 is PBWT.
I can second that. Just collected both.
I also just collected both and can back this up
Can I trade these things to Sparkly as a red phantom?

AllergicToRye

Souls: 50.00
I'm not sure if you can trade them as a red phantom, but you can drop them for other players as a blue phantom, so I think it's possible.
Does character tendency affect the drops? Do all worlds have to be pure white first befroe you can collect or does the order not matter? Im on ng+ and i cant find the one in 3-1 prison of hope :/ dont really have anyone to play with either T-T
Nvm i got it! I just reset a couple of times?? Woohoo!! I have 1 Coin!! Now 25 more to go ahahah :'D
If a coin doesn't pop up, makes sure your world tendency is pure and reload the area. I've ran into this a couple times, both where it didn't drop and where I didn't realize I changed my tendency from pure. And no, Character Tendency doesn't affect the drops, only world tendency. I'm going through to get these now and if you need any help you can shoot me a friend request on PSN: AllergicToRye
Im in PWWT in area 5, but cannot get the ceramic coin to pop there in 5-2. Ive travelled there several times, busted the crate and no coin. My character tendency is also pure white. Any suggestions on what's wrong, or do I just keep reloading n travelling there hoping it will pop? Ive gone 3 or 4 times. I also went to where the coin should be in PBWT in 5-2 just to make sure the area wasnt reversed in locations.

AllergicToRye

Souls: 50.00
I had that happen to me on my first run, only to reload the entire game and have it work. You've probably done it 100 times, but just double check you're actually in PWWT and just keep on reloading! Hope it turns out well, I'm at 13/26 coins on my run right now :)
After about a dozen timesI finally got it to pop. I turned off my console completely and turned it on. I also hit the crate with my sword as opposed to shooting it with an arrow. Two things I did differently when it popped. I dont know if these things made a difference, but just mentioning them to others in case it helps them. What a pain, but glad it finally popped! Umbasa!!!