Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Grim_Reaper
Insane durability and no need for upgrades make this weapon a perfect choice for every str build player. If you start with the barbarian you only need 9 levels to be able to two hand this beauty.
By Anonymous
Your endurance stat better be at like 30 or something unless you wanna fat roll and get abused by red eye knights
By Grim_Reaper
True. You can level more than 9 levels in Demon's Souls.
By Anonymous
Breaking news you can no longer level up more than 9 times cuz **** you
By Anonymous
It is buffable
By Anonymous
Yes
By Anonymous
While I do love the weapon...specially the moveset.
Why is it so inferior to dragon bone smasher?and so much heavier too?
By Anonymous
I wouldn't say it's completely inferior. Bramd has a higher durability, and the base damage is technically higher than the Smasher's (though the upgrade scaling for the Smasher is monstrous, no doubt). Also, I prefer the resistance to poison and plague over fire alone. After that, it's simply a matter of gameplay and aesthetic preference.
By Anonymous
Plague and poison resistance doesn’t come into play very often, however fire resist does. Plus the bone smasher can have damage upgrades, while bramd only has resist upgrades. CDS are better used for something else than the resistances for bramd
By Anonymous
no demons souls farming is a huge plus in my book
By Anonymous
Why does the redesigned "new and improved" 4K Remake Bramd look like this? It's so, awful-looking. Making it all bent and warped makes no sense whatsoever as a weapon supposedly so heavy, strong and durable. If the "lore" explanation/justification is "Garl used it a lot bashing heads in" then having it show heavy surface wear, OK that would be fine. Scuffs, bloodstains, rust, alright. But being bent and wavy, is this thing made of aluminum, or stainless steel kitchenware? Looks like the handle is about to break off any moment. That concave curve in the head of the weapon just looks dumb. The original PS3 Bramd was simple but elegant and to-the-point. Why they thought it needed to be "reimagined" in a way that it looks like something out of a wacky slapstick cartoon makes me question the sobriety of the art directors at Bluepoint when they approved some of these designs.
By Anonymous
It is said that it was bent into its shape by an old giant slayer.
By Anonymous
Bruh are you ****ing stupid? The only reason it looked "simple but elegant" is because it literally had no texture on it and was a design made for the PS3. Stop being a dumbass for five seconds and you'd realize why they did this.
By DemonsSoulsMaster
The description says “dreadfully large and crude” but obviously you didn’t read it. The entire point is for it to look like this
By Anonymous
As much as i prefer the OG towards the Remake i'm ok with the new design, it's actually one of my favs
By Anonymous
It appears some troll convinced you that your opinions are smart and important
By Anonymous
Uh the PS3 version had no detail whatsoever. Do you even know how Remakes work? PS3 was generations ago. You couldn’t even see the blurry environments in the PS3 version. This is why nostalgia tends to rot brains.
By Anonymous
FromSoftware designs tons of cartoony weapons. Bloodborne has a pizza cutter, and Souls games have tons of weapons and hats that look way too comical to even make sense for the world aesthetically and practically.
By Anonymous
I'm gonna need a forklift to pick this thing up.
By Grim_Reaper
Faith can part oceans and move mountains. That's what this weapon represents. Faith.
By Anonymous
I recently seen a YouTube video of this weapon being used after a parry and they gave it the greatsword stab animation. Bluepoint did so well until this where it seemed like they exploited the fact that most players use the meat cleaver (which kind of suits that riposte animation) over the great club and bramd and took the lazy way out. Whatever the reason is they just made ds1 + 3 scythe animation look natural, damn.
By Anonymous
"Bluepoint did so well until this"
By Anonymous
What would wave more?
An ultra greatsword made to slay dragons or...
Ugly *** hammer wielded by Simp Vinland
By Anonymous
Why not have them both?
By Anonymous
Ur ugly, not the Hammer.
Now go die!
By Anonymous
Garl Vinland died keeping his oath and promises. That's pretty cash money.
By Anonymous
Dude called Vinland a simp. These Fextralife comment sections are riddled with morons.
By Anonymous
**** looks like a lamp
By Anonymous
I love lamp
By Anonymous
Bloodborne has a pizza cutter. FromSoftware games have tons of goofy weapon designs and hats.
By Anonymous
I wish you just did more damage instead of the plague resistance