Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is it available from the start of the game or do u need to have beaten the game first?
It’s available at the statue in the nexus right when you get there, however you have to give a one-time offering of 25000 souls to unlock it.
You have to beat 1-1 and talk to the monumental in the nexus. After that you can interact with statue to make offering of 25k
Pay the statue 25,000 souls in Nexus.
Why is it called Fractured Mode?

IridescentFate

Souls: 195.00
because the now confusing game fractures your character's bones with all the **** you get hit with, I guess?
ceramic coins!
Ceramic coins can be found in Fractured mode, 2 in each world. 1 For pure white world tendency and 1 for pure black world tendency. What happens when you find all 10? As of now it isnt known.
Boletaria has 3, and Latria only 1, from what I've been hearing.
11 now
You trade 26 coins for the "Rusted Key" which let's you obtain the Penetrators armorset.
You can get more than 10. You need 26 to get the rusty key for the secret door.
13 now
other than ceramic coins, is there any benefit to this? Higher drop rates? More souls?
It's a way to shake things up for people who have memorized the game's original maps. As someone who put hundreds of hours into the game back on PS3, playing Fractured Mode is an interesting experience. I don't think there's a gameplay advantage, though (other than the coins).
Fractured but whole
This is false info, since i have tried many times playing Fractured mode and still being coop in normal worlds. So Both worlds sync when it comes to coop.
USE FRACTURED COINS TO UNLOCK THE HIDDEN ROOM IN 1-3!!!
I can’t interact with the statue. I am confused.
Não tenho certeza mas acho q só pode habitará-lo no new game+

IridescentFate

Anonymous said "I'm not sure but I think it can only inhabit it in the new game +"

IridescentFate

I dont know that language, I used Google Translate