Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki
By Anonymous
I’m here early
By Anonymous
Luticrous00
By Anonymous
CUM IN MY MOUUUUUTH
By Anonymous
How do I actually unlock these. Is it ng+ only or do I need to get past all the bosses first or something?
By Anonymous
I’m wondering this too. I have Severance and Divine Heir unlocked, but not Shira or Mortal Journey, even though I’ve previously got all the endings (but maybe not on this save file?)
By Anonymous
I don't know for sure since I'm on ng+ 3 now and completed both endings. I'm thinking they become unlocked after you've beaten all the bosses individually in the game before the gauntlets becomes unlocked. Like if one gauntlet has guardian ape in it you have to first have him as recollection
By Anonymous
You need to have kill Emma, Isshin and demon of hatred at least once
By Anonymous
Still do not know how to unlock this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
By Anonymous
Not sure but i think you have to die in the Hirata estate, in the room before butterfly, die to an enemy and don't press resurrect and don't press die, just wait
By Anonymous
you have to do the ''shura ending'' and unlock this
By Anonymous
You must complete the other gaulents to get this one you will get Sakura dance and memory tengu then you will unlock the gualent so be vigilant you will fight inner isshin and inner genichido so it’s going to be hard on the tow you will fight also inner farther on shura he is hard but he also uses the mist raven feathers sometimes and when he does he will do a cut attack tow times so watch out also don’t at all thrust attack he will rip your postur or even die so be careful. Also Injoy this knowledge
By Anonymous
Just need the shura ending, and kill owl(father) and demon of hatred in next playthrough to unlock. Other gauntlets not required...
By Anonymous
sry i am french but i finished the shura ending, the two first gauntlet in ng+3 but i don t unlock the shura gauntlet. thanks for ure reply.
By Anonymous
you gotta kill the demon of hatred and owl father now
By Anonymous
A big thank you to you man I got more than just going to take care of dad now
By Anonymous
I think you have to beat all the bosses in the gauntlet in story mode to unlock it. My friend killed all the bosses and he has the gauntlet unlocked already. Ill update after I kill owl father in story.
By Anonymous
confirmed you have to beat all the bosses in story mode before you can do the gauntlet. Gauntlet unlocked for me after I killed owl father
By Anonymous
Just to be sure, I did the Immortal Severance ending for my first playthrough and I missed the second hirata (So no owl father).
Do I need to go 3rd playthrough to unlock Shura Gauntlet ? One for Shura ending and one for Hirata 2nd ?
By Anonymous
yeah
By Anonymous
For full clarity to anyone who was confused like I was, you need a minimum of two playthroughs to even get this, meaning it's not available in NG (As far as I know), you need to do one playthrough of the Shura Ending, and another where you go towards the Purification ending. You don't need to finish the Purification ending if you've already killed the Demon of Hatred on a different NG however, you just need to kill all four bosses in the gauntlet at some point on the same save file, it doesn't seem to matter what order or when you defeat the bosses, so you can do the endings in any order you wish.
By Anonymous
You’re a saint
By Anonymous
ty this was my exact question