Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Ok, this is definitely an Undertale reference. I see you, Sans. And it makes sense that he would be the dash master, as he is the master of "shortcuts" in Undertale.
By Anonymous
cuz' he is a pile of lazy bones and does not want to walk so he dashes instead. haha get rekt sprintmaster.
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Um, no. It’s not a reference to that overrated character, or that lousy excuse for a game....
By Anonymous
sans charm
By Anonymous
You should be able to dislike replies
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
@Above: Ooooh, the humanity... Heh. Yeah - you feel powerless when you can’t *downvote - strike like lightning!* someone you disagree with. But seriously, please, calm down... It’s not that big of a deal. It’s called *opinion*, kid. Honestly, I personally think it’s ridiculous that people think this Charm is based on Undertale and that overrated skeleton man, and I happen to strongly dislike Undertale. It’s basically a mortal sin to merge it with Hollow Knight, in my opinion... I have a right to voice my opinion just as everyone else here. You can’t take away my right to voice my opinion, so deal with the fact that some people dislike Undertale.
By Anonymous
my brother in christ stop crying this hard over a stupid comment