Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

what does "crush the tadpole outside druids grove" mean
If I recall correctly, at some point you'll see two people trying to wake up a dead dwarf, after talking to them you can check the body and a tadpole will climb out of his eye, think it's crushing that.
Exactly that, when you exist Druid's grove in the way you find a dying man with 2 companions, whatever you finish the encounter if you check the body of the dead dwarf you get to see how a tadpole exist his eye and you can crush it or not.
Where is the woman or man you designed
They aren't romanceable. Getting into why is spoilers, but if you wanna know why, just go to the character creation section of the wiki.

I'm pretty bummed, because I aready don't like any of the male companions.
Seems my dreams of romancing both Shadowheart and Lae'zel is either impossible or need epic level of work to make it happen
i pray a 3 way in someform makes its way into the game
I actually managed it on accident. Wantet to have a lovy dovy time with Lae´zel and apparently Shadowheart wanted to join me too xD
Astarion approves in the discussion about killing eachother if tentacles start coming out of their bodies, that if you have to choose you would like to get killed by a knife. But don't know if he just likes all answers about killing methods - didn't test it ^^
He likes decapitation option as well but seems more excited about the knife to me.
Shadowheart disapproves: Asking Halsin to fight goblins with you in bear form.
You can also romance Minthara
oh really? how so
Astarion Approves: Say you'd like to die by poison if ceremporphosis begins
There's an exploit for Shadowheart, Gale and Wyll approval.
Get Scratch the dog and pet him (repeatable)

Auralie

Souls: 55.00
The new update for the game got rid of this exploit. Now whenever you click on the dog after talking and petting him for the first in camp, he just *pants* and the dialogue ends. (What happened to me at least.)

Cloudwiki

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,195.00
It's already fixed in Patch 4
Shadowheart dissaproves if you tell her "You're keeping something back". She doesn't seem to like it when you pry too much in general xD