Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

When I got the rare Necromancer amulet it disappeared from my inventory and the ability to talk to the dead was gone. is this a bug and did it happen to anyone else? was it a one time use thing?

StrategyGamePlayer

Casual
Convict

Souls: 402,307.00
Wiki Edits: 61034
Have u sold it to merchants?
Happened to me while trying to get to the Act 2 map, when taking the boat (either teleporting onto it or leaving it by dying) some items seemed to disappear into the void :
- Staff of Crones
- Ring that gives Light as a spell

Got around the disappearance of items by unequipping them and putting them in the inventory of a character that wouldnt teleport in or out
Correction for Matriarch drop. It is Poisoners Robe, not Prisoners. It adds poison damage to some one using poison attacks.
HOW DO YOU MOVE THE TRUNK/BOXES? I've tried the drag and drop and only rarely ever get one to move. And, I can't use Andom's key to unlock the door.

StrategyGamePlayer

Casual
Convict

Souls: 402,307.00
Wiki Edits: 61034
Have you try put them in your inventory then drop?
You can turn off the fire bolt guardian of the temple of selune using a switch that is over top the exit arch that goes into the underdark - there are a pair of ladders either side.
You can shoot out the jewel in the guardian statue near the fort in the underdark.