Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Kalthramis

Casual
Convict

Souls: 1,729.00
Wiki Edits: 336
Where did these spells come from? Were they datamined, or plucked from DnD itself? Many of these do not seem to be in the game, and some with ex "1 minute" or "1 hour" don't fit BG3.

IxZing

Souls: 50.00
Ive seen them all in game, Name a specific few, I can prob help you out
Moonbeam? Power Word: Kill? Wind Walk?

Cloudwiki

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,195.00
It's Baldur's Gate 3, a game based on DnD5, not a DnD5 simulator.
This article is horribly inaccurate. Many of these spells aren't in the game.
this is actually very accurate. You just need to try new things

Cloudwiki

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,195.00
Have we played the same game???
I've used all these spells. What are you on about?
how dumb can you be?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 451,858.49
Bank: 11,607.71
Wiki Edits: 41378
All of the content in this page is directly from the game - if you don't see the spells is because you don't have access to it.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
which page the early access one or the "all spells" one?
which page the "early access" ones or the "all spells" one ?
They mean both lists are what is currently in the game. If it's not in the early access list, then it's in the developer branch, yet to be implemented.
Do I have permission to add duration to some of these? Doesn't seem to have it for the most part(like Mage armor lasts until you do a long rest).
Please do, also range is missing from some items.
I've seen all of these spells in Early Access, so that much is accurate. I do have a question though. When it says "Attack/Save: Dexterity" what does that mean? Am I rolling an attack die with my Dexterity bonus (or malus)? Should I avoid those on my Wizard that has poor Dex? (Or Con/Wis/Ranged/etc)?
If it says "Attack/Save: Dexterity", that means an enemy needs to make Dexterity save, on a fail it will be affected by the spell (Some damaging spells do half their damage on enemies success). If it says "Attack/Save: Ranged Attack", that means you need to make ranged attack, which uses your spellcasting modifier (Intelligence for Wizards) and proficiency.
wonder how wish is gonna work given that you can lose the spell for good. wont save scumming kinda ruin the spell or is there gonna be a means to counter people who reload the save they had before they lost the spell for good?
You won’t get access to wish or any spell over 5th level since the highest character level available will be level 10, unless they give add-ons for the games future after full release
To anyone wondering why some people can't recognise the spells. Click a category, like cleric, you get level 3 and 4 spell not currently available in the game.
it actually has all the spells in 5e events for classes and subclasses not in the game
hmmm... i see that Wish is on the list of all spells. Interesting.........