Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
you know, I was on the ritual blade page and I saw a comment which stood out because of how accurate it was. The commentor pointed out that the weapons and armor in the pre-order couldn't be good because it would give people who bought it an unfair advantage, but by making them bad they've made it so there is no reason to ever even consider buying these. to quote the commentor "it's literally pay to lose"
By Anonymous
still waiting for that Northern Limit
By Anonymous
the best part about this is, DLC items cost the most to repair so using scraping spear/storm ruler & acid cloud is extra effective! i think for a knight with ritual blade and hoplight shield its like 18k souls to repair! hahaha
By Anonymous
Some of these people need to stop gaming and learn to spell. What is "helleries"? Do you mean "hilarious"? Do you just ignore spell check? Or did your spell check just give up after deeming you a lost cause? Don't try that English is not my native language crap either. Only Americans have the general ignorance and undeserved confidence to post on a discussion when they can't spell simple words. Anyway, I don't mind this kind of minor bonus. There's no real advantage to be had. Hell, I can run all three Dark Souls blindfolded, but I still buy the guides. Why? So I have all the item descriptions in one place and can read it on the toilet. If someone wants to drop an extra $30 for some minor buffs and a small amount of souls, who cares?
By Anonymous
plz eet kok
By Anonymous
You know not all Americans speak English as their first language, or even at all, right?
By Anonymous
Suggmaddeck