Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
If you come back to market square late enough so that Hulrun's caught Ramien and is about to kill him, if you attack Hulrun immediately and save Ramien, he (poss. with other Desna disciples) will join the defence force instead.
By Anonymous
This is possibly glitched? I killed Hulrun when he tried to attack one of the 3 Dresna disciples. Now the quest is telling me to find Ramien and report that Hulrun is dead but he is no where to be found. I've looked all around the church and casted see invisibility. I saw the little cutscene before the church of someone semi transparent talking but I just ignored and went on, not thinking of it at the time.
By Anonymous
I did the same thing and cannot find him for the life of me, I've combed through all of the map here and cannot find where he is. The quest text information isn't even remotely helpful either so I'm lost as to how to complete the quest.
By Anonymous
If you don't resolve Feud of the Faithful before the tavern attack, Hulrun will kill Damien on his own. You might have triggered the encounter with the disciple before running into Hulrun killing Damien, causing the glitch.
By Anonymous
This quest is very different before and after the tavern attack. If you didn't meet Halrun before the tavern attack you may be very confused and lost (like I was) because none of the guides or FAQs really clarified this. Make sure you search market square before the attack. Same with Starward Gaze, seems to be after the tavern attack.
By Anonymous
When you meet Hulrun and Ramien with Ember in your party, she certainly doesn't want to kill him! She doesn't want to kill anyone! It's much more accurate to say that if she's in your party during that scene, you have a perfect excuse to kill Hulrun right away, while still acting lawful.
By Anonymous
Fun fact if you kill Hulrun you completely brick THE SECRETS OF CREATION questline and you won't find out until about 80 hours in.
By Anonymous
How so?
By majesstic
It's not a complete brick, but... in Act 5, normally Hulrun tells you about the location of Bone Hills during Iz. If he's dead, he obviously can't do that, and you instead have to pass a Perception check on the world map to find it yourself. You only get one chance at it, and sometimes the Perception check doesn't even trigger, and if you fail it you won't be able to progress The Secrets of Creation (unless you use Toybox or edit your save).
By Anonymous
I went to the market square after the attack and Hulrun instakilled Ramien. I then killed Hulrun as part of the other Desna disciples quest and now it tells me to tell Ramien Hulrun is dead. Is there a way out of this or is this quest simply impossible to complete now?
By Anonymous
You can attack harlun then if u pick another option he will kill him Instantly if u attack him then the quest will start right after u manage to defeat him I'd suggest buffing ur tanks with anything to increase Dr true strike ect and using touch magic to by pass there high magic ac
By Anonymous
This quest has so much more to it than the guide says.
Please consider doing a few runs through, trying every possible branch of the quest...i recommend a true neutral character, and save before you trigger the start of the quest so you can easily check each path out.