Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

18 Endurance? I mean... Okay.
its 18 strength
it was meant to be strength not endurance, it's been changed now
Says it's buffable, but it isn't as far as I know. I've only tried with resin and sticky white stuff though.

It already has magic damage so I would be surprised if magic buffs can be applied on top of its exising magic damge.

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
It isn’t buffable
Got one early. Accidently killed Ostrava so thought I'd pick this up at the start of the game. It's not good as an early game weapon though, won't make you OP. You need to kill named black phantoms and they dont appear until later, with black world tendancy and they are hard to kill.

So in summary, not a weapon to make you "OP early" :)
True, but if you have a buddy with a ps5 they can invade you repeatedly and get you white character tendency pretty quick
Edit to my original comment:

I've just done another build specifically to use this weapon. This time I didn't kill Ostrava at the start of the game, instead I agro'd all the mobs and let him be killed. This meant my character tendancy stayed neutral.

Once I got the weapon the attack rating was 240, which is pretty good at the very start of a playthrough.

If I can kill invaders the attack rating will go up.

OP Early? Kinda :)
I’m currently doing the blue sentinel coop build! I’m a few levels in and am loving it
"After obtaining the Mausoleum Key, go to Gates of Boletaria. On top of the bridge near the trebuchets and go to the right, away from the shortcut and the Fog Gate, to where the Red Eye Knight is."

Are you serious??? Go to the RIGHT? Its "go forward from the shortcut past the trbuchets" or at least "go to the left" but not "to the right". What in the world person was thinking about when he was writing this guide?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Wow. He messed up something that is still easy to figure out. So terrible. Be grateful that this guide is even here.
Probably played in Fractured Mode?

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Ultimate lower level ganking weapon, the more you kill, the more powerful you get
"Low level ganking"

bro???

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

That’s not how it works buddy.
It makes perfect sense to lock this weapon away until late game but it’s also kind of weird that if you want to obtain it early you need to get Ostrava killed by the environment to get the key which means you need to cause the death of one of the nicest npcs in the game to obtain the “good guy” sword which scales off white character tendency. You really just end up being an a s s hole no matter what.
for me he died to dreglings. Turned around for two seconds, and he died
for any player who wants to get overpowered early here's a trick let Ostrava die to the hollows he will drop a key the key unlocks a huge twin door protected by a red eyed knight. kill the knight and unlock the door in the room lies demombrandt and a guy wear the best armor in the game. hit him a enough times to Agro him go far enough to the point wear he goes go back to the room. headbutt him off the inside of the tower to get his amour. go back to the room and take demombrandt. this may take several tries keep in mind that if Furniture is in his way he will attack and one shot you so break everything along the path to get to the Tower. congratulations you are now overpowered.