Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Cant wait. Sounds amazing!
I bet it’s going to be something like Breath of the Wilds, Trial of the Sword. Just a guess.
Duck that
Dad throws birds vertically, VERTICALLY
i just learnt you can parry said bird, as long as your not on the ground at least
Like some sort of MONSTER
Inner?
Pantheon of Hallownest all over again
Except this is way easier
Don't understand why last bossrush doesn't give anything. Could've been fun to get a skin with Black Mortal Blade.
Symbolic, the reward is that you were able to beat it.
you earn a sense of pride and accomplishment
They may also not have beaten it yet to discover what the rewards actually are
Yeah it should give you something, it doesn't even check off the gauntlet, so you you're just kind like "welp, that was a thing". You don't even have proof of you accomplishing it.
Imagine if the last one gave a skin for your sword to make it look like the moonlight blade
Don't give them ideas to make it worth doing all the bosses in a row please
Or a moonlight katana instead. That would be a refreshing take on the weapon and suit the game
How do i access gauntlets? My sculptor idol only shows reflection of strength? Any help would be appreciated. Also sad that orin is not in the reflection probably cuz she never gave a memory...
You need to finish the game once
you have to beat all bosses and optional bosses in the game, this will require going into ng+ (finishing shura ending + purification ending) and after you beat the three gauntlets you get access to the 4th
Thanks a bunch mate
O'Rin of the Water is a mini-boss . Only bosses can be fought in this gauntlet
if i spam my baby jesus statues will they regenerate after the gauntlet? im terrible at this game and i need all the help i can get,
Yes, any item you use in the gauntlet will regenerate AFTER the gauntlet is over.
You can't use them, need to git gud
everything you use during gauntlets and reflections is not used up. pellets, rice, jizo, emblems, sugars even money for the sen prosthetic. you get it all back in between each fight and when you return to the main game. good luck finding the time to use a jizo statue during the fights tho
I recommend saving some useful one time items for the gauntlets too.

For example Jinzaemons Jizo statue, and Kuro's Sweet Rice Balls.
And of course divine grass, normal Jizo Statues, and Rice/Fine Snow
All will be restocked after the gauntlet. These give you a serious advantage. Items are very useful in this game, fistfuls of ash, sugars (not yashiriko's very often), oil, etc.
As the other gentleman already said: yes they will regenerate
BUT you cant resurect during the gauntlet. One death and it's over.. soo you have to train the bosses
Anything you use in the gauntlets will be regenerated