Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,604.00
Wiki Edits: 181
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Crush your enemies with necrotic and poison stacks with this fast moving Last Epoch Damage Over Time Lich Build!

bobfox14

Souls: 55.00
hey Elnawawi - GREAT guide ! Can't tell you how much I appreciate all the work you put into it. I just started LE 2 weeks ago & I am using this build for my 2nd character (at lvl 60 for my 1st char and almost up to lvl 50 on this one). I'm following your build fairly closely with only a few minor changes of my own, but I do have 1 question. On the Passive Tree for Lich you take Symbol of Decay for 5 pts but that's only good if you use a 1H weapon. I'm currently using Draalsting a 2H weapon & the other 2 passive options at that level are underwhelming - Elixir of Death is not helpful as I don't like to use potions unless absolutely necessary and more health drained is not what I want - that leaves Clairvoyant Insight for 50% more Crit Multi & since we rarely crit (5%) that's worthless. There really should be a decent passive for 2H players at that stage of the tree to get to the higher passives that are desirable. I think the devs should address this issue. What are your thoughts & what would you recommend? Thanks for making such a user friendly guide. -Bob

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

@bobfox14 , thanks for the kind words, it makes me happy to see people find these builds useful.

For two handed weapons you don't get any use for "Symbol of Decay", so skip it, and Max out "Desolation" at 8/8 to unlock next tier passives. If you are following the guide closely you would have 37 points in Lich (with 4/8 Desolation), so just put the remaining 4 points into it and you are golden for the next tier.

You will get all your other passive skills earlier, and eventually you will have some extra points. You can put them in "Crippling Insight" at the bottom of Lich tree, health regeneration become less and less important at later levels (because you stay in Reaper Form longer, which sets your health regeneration to zero anyway), and 2 int per point equals 8% increased damage for several spells of ours.
Hello, thank you for the awesome guide! Currently lv 64. I have a question regarding uniques. Do you think there are uniques that are better than rare crafted items? I dropped
a vipertail (belt): 56% chance to poison, 60% chance to slow on hit, 47% increased dodge rating
Woven flesh (body): 3% increased health, 3.4% overkill damage leeched as health, 39% increased damage leeched as health, 40% increased leech rate, 85% chance to receive glancing glow when hit
Draalsting: 175% increased poison damage, 142% chance to poison on melee hit

Thanks again for the guide :)

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

The best offensive Unique you can use for this build is "Chimaera's Essence" which is Amulet that gives 100-160% increased damage while transformed
and 5-10% increased movement speed while transformed, at the cost of reduced armour and resistances. Then Vipertail belt, which comes with no negative effects.

You can use either just fine, and they will give you more damage, but makes it slightly easier for you to do die, especially at high level arena waves.

The best thing about Draalsting spear is the melee poison chance, which is useless for us, we poison by spells, not melee attacks, so it's huge wasted opportunity, but feel free to experiment with it, these guides are meant as a way to inspire people to try new things, not hand hold them into taking exactly the same steps.

Woven Flesh is best unique item in game, giving many benefits to every build in game (with its generic stats), but I honestly prefer well crafted rare Profane Robes with way more resistances and better life. I usually prefer resistances for such builds, because it prevent being 1 shotted