Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

wonderer

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
The real question is : this can be done in multiple runs or you have to do it in one go ?
can this be done in multiple runs? also i did get the black rose amulet after a couple days after swamps dlc that was insane by itself... THIS wow its a joke not only you need to kill about 25 minibosses (counting bosses from subject 2923) and not only that you need to do it TWICE... kinda ridiculous, too much grind for an amulet that is worthless
caue the Ruin exists.

wonderer

Casual
Convict

I tried 2 times to play the survival mode and reach twice 56 kills non-stop (28 bosses are in general world and mini), I didn't received neither Bright Steel Ring nor Black Cat Band and neither White Rose.
According to some people is that these 3 items you can find them ONLY in Survival mode WITH another player joining with you or in general in coop-play. If that is true then I must say I will be really disappointed. Before the Subject 2923 DLC there was some rings and traits that they were truly meant for coop-play such as Fortification, Hero's Ring, Band Of Accord, Teamwork,Will To Live, Cold As Ice, Revivalist and Suspicion.
Now with the new DLC and explanation of the abilities of the White Rose, Bright Steel Ring and Black Cat Band is obvious that they can be used in single-player campaign and YET I cannot received them unless I play coop............Seriously ?????
I suppose is still early to comment but I strongly hope that I am wrong...
i got the bright steel ring on my new hardcore character (the old 1 died). didnt pay attention on the normal char though. no sight of the black cat yet. not really know the condition to get them, i didnt meet any WB from corsus or yaesha.
From the official Remnant discord:
Bug: New survival mode items not being granted to older characters (workaround; create a new character for survival mode).
Check out the official Remnant discord and you will see that the moderator has listed it as a bug. Go to the "bug-reports" chat and then go to pinned news. There you will see a full list of currently reported bugs
is a bull****. I created a new character and killed all the ****ing boss more then twice. I hate survival i've done it with my main char, i've done with a new one...nothing. I'm done with this ****
I'm not sure how I got the ring entirely but I was playing Survival by myself on Normal difficulty going through my first dungeon on Reisum and it popped up saying I unlocked it. Sorry I can't be of more help, but this was by mistake that I can across it.
I did co-op with my friend killing every miniboss and world boss twice totaling 56 kills non-stop. Did not get Black Cat Band and Bright Steel Ring. This game is bull****. Wasted my time and money.
This Remnant wiki is apparently known for making things up when they don't know the answer. I just got Bright Steel Band by killing Shroud with a friend while on Normal Difficulty.
Wasted money? You’ve put more hours in than the average person who purchased the game. Quit whining like a child.

wonderer

Casual
Convict

This is what I did until now,

1) Old character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
2) New character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
3) Erase my save folder(I back it up) to start from the beginning, basically loose everything even the previous rewards from Hardcore and Survival before the Subject 2923,reach 56 kills and nothing. (just so you know even if you delete ALL your characters in the game, you will still receive the rewards after creating a new one).
I received the Adventures googles(after 5 kills reward), Talisman of Perseverance (after 50 kills) and the
the only new item I received is the Ring of Flawless Beauty were you purchase 100 items in Survival Mode.

Also with my old character I found EVERYTHING else the new dlc has to offer BUT solo\single-player items.

wonderer

Casual
Convict

Apologies I am re-posting this so I will not cause confusion.

This is what I did until now,

1) Old character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
2) New character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
3) Erase my save folder(I back it up) to start from the beginning because even if you delete ALL your characters in the game, you will still receive the previous rewards from Hardcore and Survival before the Subject 2923. Reach 56 kills and nothing.
I received the Adventures googles(after 5 kills reward), Talisman of Perseverance (after 50 kills) and the
the only new item I received is the Ring of Flawless Beauty were you purchase 100 items in Survival Mode.

Also with my old character I found EVERYTHING else the new dlc has to offer BUT solo\single-player items.
same here. I'm tired of this ****, i'm out. I wasted so many time in that survival **** that i don't even want to think about it. I never used cheats but i swear god if i find some way to get those 3 items i'll do in a blink of an eye. i ****ing earned it
nope, i got the bright steel ring but not this or the white rose. guess again?