Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Not sure how to get it? I need it for my melee build :c
Same man hope it's found out soon
For now, I'm going to kill each boss at least once.
I jut got it in Survival Mode guys. Seems to be something about reviving other players
u got it after reviving?

wonderer

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
I tried 2 times to play the survival mode and reach twice 56 kills non-stop (28 bosses are in general world and mini), I didn't received neither Bright Steel Ring nor Black Cat Band and neither White Rose.
According to some people is that these 3 items you can find them ONLY in Survival mode WITH another player joining with you or in general in coop-play. If that is true then I must say I will be really disappointed. Before the Subject 2923 DLC there was some rings and traits that they were truly meant for coop-play such as Fortification, Hero's Ring, Band Of Accord, Teamwork,Will To Live, Cold As Ice, Revivalist and Suspicion.
Now with the new DLC and explanation of the abilities of the White Rose, Bright Steel Ring and Black Cat Band is obvious that they can be used in single-player campaign and YET I cannot received them unless I play coop............Seriously ?????
I suppose is still early to comment but I strongly hope that I am wrong...
no i think u need to kill (not sure) 125 bosses in survival but its non consecutive so i just think u need to kill around 125 bosses i still dont have it but lify said something about it in his new build video

wonderer

Casual
Convict

Xmmm, according to the wiki here for the Bright Steel and Black Cat Band requires to kill 2 times each boss(in survival mode they are 28 bosses in general world or mini class, after that it resets and the cycles begins once more). If is not continuously I already done that requirement. Maybe the one you are talking about is for the White Rose ? Other people say that they receive these items through Survival Coop. Maybe I will try 1 more time......
I can confirm, White Rose, Bright Steel, Black Cat Band are items you need to find in survival coop to get it.
Any other requirements?
It has to drop off a boss. It is totally random. You cant pick it up coz it doesnt count. Just keep grinding til a boss kill gives you the item.

wonderer

Casual
Convict

coo******ot coop ?
From the official Remnant discord:
Bug: New survival mode items not being granted to older characters (workaround; create a new character for survival mode).
is the condition still to kill each boss once?
Check out the official Remnant discord and you will see that the moderator has listed it as a bug. Go to the "bug-reports" chat and then go to pinned news. There you will see a full list of currently reported bugs

wonderer

Casual
Convict

You are asking to start from the scratch right ? Well the thing is there is a BIG fear, even if I delete my characters or if I create a new one it MIGHT not matter, you see when I create a new character I will receive items from the Hardcore and Survival mode from my previous attempts before the Subject 2923.
I noticed in the save game folder that there is a 2 files called profile.bak and profile.sav.
The profile files hold your progress in everything(rewards, characters, achievements,items etc). The rest of the files are just recording your time play, your progress in Survival Mode and Campaign (such as your last save point) . Probably I HAVE to delete the profile files to and loose EVERYTHING, maybe even the achievements.
If there is a workaround it would be much preferred
make a character. do not delete your old run. run that character through survival till you get the item.

wonderer

Casual
Convict

Did that twice and reach 56 kills, didn't make any difference
How the hell can you delete achievements deleting a file? Achievements once obtained are there foreveee. Even you if you erase the whole computer. Achie are bounded to steam account that Is not saved on your machine

wonderer

Casual
Convict

Then in that case I will just loose everything else, what is achievements worth anyway compare to the items you gain through hard work and luck

wonderer

Casual
Convict

This is what I did until now,

1) Old character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
2) New character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
3) Erase my save folder(I back it up) to start from the beginning, basically loose everything even the previous rewards from Hardcore and Survival before the Subject 2923,reach 56 kills and nothing. (just so you know even if you delete ALL your characters in the game, you will still receive the rewards after creating a new one).
I received the Adventures googles(after 5 kills reward), Talisman of Perseverance (after 50 kills) and the
the only new item I received is the Ring of Flawless Beauty were you purchase 100 items in Survival Mode.

Also with my old character I found EVERYTHING else the new dlc has to offer BUT solo\single-player items.
i hope this helps.
i played survival either solo or by being a host. my best party result was 26 bosses in a row and 33 solo. i presume i've killed about 200 bosses in total. and i was't able to get neither of the three new survival items.
today i tried joining a survival game instead of hosting one. and after defeating the first boss i got all 3 items: white rose, black cat band and bright steel ring.
worth mentioning that after defeating 50 bosses with my old character, i created a new one due to recomendation on the official remnant discord
White Rose Acquisition

I have been grinding for this like everyone else, then decided to try and recreate the glitch that was giving all account bound survival (BCR,BSR and WR) as it seemed easier to recreate than RNGesus. I think I succeeded.

After seeing a lot of posts talk about how they don't normally play coop survival or how they have done some crazy long 56+ kill streak to no avail but their freinds creates a character and gets it in one run. My current theory is that playing a character in solo survival to at least the first world boss, then immediately creating a new character and joining a co-op survival should recreate the "give all" glitch. This is my theory because this as this is how I obtained my White Rose and Black Cat Ring after framing an ungodly amount of survival (and getting Bright Steel Rings and various other checkmark account bounds).

My steps in order:
-Grind idk how many bosses on my main character and many more on newly created characters (as in since 2923)
-Give up
-Grind more, still fail
-Log on for the day, and take my character into solo survival first thing. Kill Raze -> Kill Ikro -> Kill Claviger -> Die in round 4
-Exit to menu, create a new character, skip tutorial and jump right into survival, no campaign
-Delete and recreate the new character every time you disconnect from a lobby while trying to join (unsure how much this matters, i'm just weird, it must be PURE)
-Hopefully you down the first boss, as that is when my WR and BCR dropped

Normally just a lurker, but I HATE items that have no clear path (especially when it's an item for a unique build like this) so I wanted to post and hopefully help others on the same hunt. Please post successes or failures so others can know if this is legit or not as I don't have any real way to test it now. Thanks!

-Vorthus
This worked for me. My internet is really bad at the moment and playing online is just horrible, this got the job done in a way that was at least tolerable. I received the White Rose, the Black Cat Ring and the Bright Steel Ring from the first boss. Thank you.

wonderer

Casual
Convict

This is what I did until now,

1) Old character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
2) New character reach 56 kills 2 times, nothing
3) Erase my save folder(I back it up) to start from the beginning, basically loose everything even the previous rewards from Hardcore and Survival before the Subject 2923,reach 56 kills and nothing. (just so you know even if you delete ALL your characters in the game, you will still receive the rewards after creating a new one).
I received the Adventures googles(after 5 kills reward), Talisman of Perseverance (after 50 kills) and the
the only new item I received is the Ring of Flawless Beauty were you purchase 100 items in Survival Mode.

Also with my old character I found EVERYTHING else the new dlc has to offer BUT solo\single-player items.