Report Salt and Sanctuary Bugs, learn about known issues, and give feedback to the developers

THEleghorse

Souls: 65.00
Description: I've played this game on both Xbox One as well as PC, but PC is where I'm experiencing this problem. I've put about 20 hours into this game, give or take, in the past and never encountered this problem before, so not sure what's causing this. I started a new character, got into the first area leading to the Sodden Knight, and suddenly started getting this awful skipping where the music would cut for a second and come back, which accompanied the game doing the same thing. Now, the game didn't stop during these stutters, so for example, an enemy coming towards me would suddenly skip about 5-10 steps, and the music also wouldn't stop and just come back where it left off, it'd skip a second or two.

Repro Steps: Occurs at random as far as I can tell, I can't seem to cause it to happen on my own.
Actual Result: See above.

Expected Result: See above.

Notes: I have a pretty decent and new computer, so I'm quite certain that isn't the issue. I'm running Windows 10 and my rig consists of a GeForce RTX 2060S, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 9600k 3.7GHz blahblah. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
James