Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

this here, is why this game will never come even close to dark souls
Stop comparing, start enjoying.
"Stop comparing" Shut your dumb mouth, it's literally the clonest dark souls clone that dark souls cloners have ever cloned. Right down to it being bug ridden dog**** on release. And this boss is severely unbalanced for the area it's in.
Boss killed me like 3 times. This isn't severely unbalanced ffs. WAY easier than the 2 gargoyles and at about the same distance into the game. It definitely is the cloniest clone of DS I've ever played though, not wrong about that part.
So this is wrong? The lantern holder's ranged attack goes through walls and deals so much damage on your shield that blocking is suicide. I don't know how to beat that move.
you need mobility and fast hit for this one. so remove all your gear and have a fast weapon with a gun. forget your shield. this fight is all about having balls to fight head on. if you try to play it safe you will get destroyed.

Use coop mode and add a higher level character and then switch between your main and alt characters while doing damage with the higher level one and hiding your main behind objects and walls. attack and re hide main. rinse repeat .
Sure, if you're bad at the game, I guess you could exploit it to gain a pseudo-win akin to punching in a cheat code instead of gitting gud. Plebian, and small peen energy, but effective.
Why the trouble of playing this way too hard game twice when you can go for online coop and afk in a corner while some strangers do the bosses for you.
And btw this game is meant to be played at reduced difficulty levels or why would you get fearful effigys? Go for the bkss at a nice - 3 intensity lvl.
What damage type do they deal or are weak to?
They deal entropy (the blue ball hurling one) and radiation ( the teleporting one). I think they could be weak to nihl or induction and they should be resistant to radiation
Weak to Induction and Moderately weak to Entropic. One of the few enemies with a resistance to Light damage.
Had a bit of Trouble on this one. I used the brave effigy to farm those 2 big enemies in the previous area. They have 5000 axioms instead of 800, which is insane for a small difficulty increase. Then levelled down difficulty to normal to fight these two
This boss existed to punish me for switching to Column as I had just accumulated enough Strength to wield it. Very tough with a slow weapon. However, I found that if you actually manage to land R2>R2 heavy attack combo it will pancake them.

Archaureous

Souls: 55.00
For those struggling, I failed time and time again with my fast officers glaive. Went back to my magic column that has mastery and pancaked/tossed them to death with ease. Also the armor aegis armature found in the area under the devourer boss thing, provides high resistance to both of their magic.
Boss attacks go through walls...k den