Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
By Anonymous
So, how this set bonus work? Is that mean if my my dragon resistance up, the elemental damage increase is dragon elemental only? or it can incrase any elemental weapon equiped?
By Anonymous
If I'm not mistaken it takes ALL of you elemental resistances into account and adds them to whatever elemental damage you're using. Works with veggie platters and hunting horn buffs, too! I'm not sure how much damage you get per resistance, though.
By Anonymous
But I don't think it works with the elemental mantles' resistances since they don't add to the stat (you can't see the increase if you're looking at your elemental resistances under status). The dragonproof mantle still boosts dragon attack by the normal amount, and you can add resistance decorations on your mantles to benefit.
By Anonymous
I think it works for that element, but also works for status elements: blast, paralysis, poison Etc.
By Anonymous
QUICK QUESTION: Blast element does count in this buff? or not?
By Anonymous
it doesn't, u need to go with ice or fire. If not, go with water or thunder. ur weapon has to have an elemental dmg over 500
By Anonymous
Blast, Paralysis, Sleep, Poison, Stun, and Exhaust, all count as a status. The elements are, Fire, Water, Ice, Thunder, and Dragon.
By Anonymous
It doesn't work on blast. Blast is an ailment.
By Anonymous
Is it possible to get this on a sari weapon or not?
By Anonymous
so to anyone who really wants to know:
ppl made the maths and the damage buff you get is garbage... unless you want to make a super elemental tanky build with a tiny element buff go ahead but true crit element still beats this by miles
By Anonymous
This dude speak the truth. Exact math is 5% of the sum of every element defense you have. Let say that you somehow make a build with 40 element defense across all 5 element, the total elemental defense would be 200. 5 percents of that is a meager 10. Even when the second skill of Alatreon set where you get 20% increase in elemental defense is taken into consideration, you'll ended up with 240 elemental resistance, and 5% of that is 12. This armor set is good if you want those elemental defense, but don't go making builds around that 5% elemental damage increase. You'll have a bad time.