Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Xddddddddd lmao
By Anonymous
As cute as the grimmchild is, they’re kinda useless, they deal 11 damage per shot at max level.
By Anonymous
Have you ever done a no nail run?
By Anonymous
To be honest with you, I don't think it's that helpful either. Once I was in the middle of a bossfight and I was like, "Oh sweet! I have my grimmchild equipped!" ...then it made like 5 hits in a two-minute-long fight.
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
There is a great mod (for the PC version) called “Grimmchild Upgrades” that buffs him at the expense of more notches, of course. It makes him faster and more accurate as well.
By Anonymous
Good over long spaces of time
By Anonymous
i want it
By Anonymous
take it then
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
You want the sacred Grimmchild as your companion? Good! (^_^) He will bless you with his fiery protection and companionship if you help him. So, for the love of Grimm, be wise, mortal! Gather the flames, dance with Master, and most importantly do NOT listen to that horrid traitor Brumm when he tries to trick you with his lies and delusions...
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
He makes sounds... like a CAT! ♥️ “Nyaaa, nya-nyaaaa! Nyaarr... Meeeyaaa!” Seriously, the plaintive little “meeow”! It’s adorable! And instead of coughing up a hairball, he coughs up a fireball, making a very similar catlike sound as well (if you have a cat, you know exactly what I mean!) “Nyaaaaaaahh-haaghh!” :P

Haha! I love Grimmchild SO much. His company is just so comforting, and he protects you with his sacred fire! Precious, beloved little mewling flame child! Mini-Grimm! Little Master! ^_^♥️