Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki and The Surge 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
I hate the god damn pick dripping spray paint. Wish there were the military unpainted version
By Anonymous
This powerful armor gear military set is the last versión of Cerberus MG series, is even more powerful than the model costumized "Black Cerberus". All your body: Your legs, arms, hands, foots, chest and head are completely hidden by a heavy, strong and thick iron armor set. Only there unique model produced in all the game. Was taken by a criminal and customed it with pink paint. If you use that armor set with judgement axe urbn, then you are extremately OP
By Anonymous
This powerful armor gear military set is the last versión of Cerberus MG series, is even more powerful than the model costumized "Black Cerberus". All your body: Your legs, arms, hands, foots, chest and head are completely hidden by a heavy, strong and thick iron armor set. Only there unique model produced in all the game. Was taken by a criminal and customed it with pink paint. If you use that armor set with judgement axe urbn, then you are extremately OP
By Anonymous
The numbers on this wiki are incorrect compared to how the other sets are listed. The armor total in this page lists the armor at 283, but that's counting both arms and legs, where as the rest of this wiki counts each limb once in the calculation.

This is misleading because I was under the impression this armor was that much more beefy than the Cerberus armor and bought the dlc. I now realize that unless I like the bonuses and the aesthetic more, I bought inferior armor.
By Anonymous
In terms of stats and bonuses it's like a mix Polaris and Nano Ward sets.