Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Zoptooniek

Souls: 50.00
Update 1.15 adds an additional directional shard that is unobtainable so it seems. Along with this are 2 additional scarves and 1 additional headgear item which also seem unobtainable. It would seem that they have amended the stats to included additional content from other DLC by mistake (Possibly Iga's BackPack DLC). Or they could be genuine additional items included with 1.15 which we need to locate but i really do doubt this, especially on the shard front as i have crafted every single possible shard and also picked up 100% of shards dropped by demons. So unless this shard has been hidden in a chest somewhere, there is no other place it could be. I know a few people are expiriencing this. Does anyone out there have any solutions to this yet?

Zoptooniek

Souls: 50.00
I have 2 possible solutions that i will try and will report back with my findings:
1. Delete the game and re-load the game from physical media. This should put my game back to an older version and hopefully will resolve the issue.
2. Download and install the Iga's Backpack DLC (As I was gonna get this anyways) and see if this then provides me with the additional content to locate