It's new name is frostfang barioth
By Anonymous
Yes... we know.
By Anonymous
It can do frost attacks.
By Anonymous
Now, THAT.... blows my mind...
By Anonymous
It prolly ate a Velkhana or two, thats why its a bit more frosty ;)
By Anonymous
“Event-quest only”... thats extremely dissapointing...
By Anonymous
I know right? Just play it a lot during event, and hope you get enough materials for the armor and weapons.
By Anonymous
Thankfully you get a LOT of materials. You also get 3 tickets. One hunt usually gets you 1 weapon and maybe an armor piece.
By Anonymous
Think iceproof mantle will prevent the frostbind?
By Anonymous
Maybe... someone has to test it with Velkhana to see if this will actually work or not. I think it will work though.
By Anonymous
Maybe polar/aqua mobility will?
By Anonymous
The update says its in the game already. But its not there when I look at the event quests. Do you have to kill Alatreon first or something?
By Anonymous
I’ve defeated Alatreon several times now, it seems that the Alatreon raid has no connection to Frostfang Barioth whatsoever.
By Anonymous
It comes out in August, Capcom put that on the roadmap.
By Anonymous
I feel lied to, then...
By Anonymous
The data is currently in I imagine as the weapons for it are already at the smithy, but the quest itself isn't present till later.
By Anonymous
SO CLOSE TO THE EVENT!!!!!! IM SO HYPED!!!!!
By Anonymous
August 7th-August 19th dude
By Anonymous
the Beta armor for female look so bad compared to the Alpha...
By Anonymous
Oh lordy slugger secret whyverheart is gonna make me cream my pants.
By Anonymous
Love the weapons! The greatsword is beautiful. I'm especially looking forward to the hammer, bow, dual blades, and hunting horn which will all be completely new designs for iceborne.
By Anonymous
5 WAYS RYOZO HAS RUINED MY LIFE: NUMBER 1) HE KILLED THE FLASH PODS. Without any provocation or good reason, Mr.Tsujimoto took the most flashy CC around and gutted it with the nerf bat. Monster Hunter has only been about 2 things. Permanently stunlocking the monsters and spam triangle.The flash pods was the perfect embodiment of what it meant to be a hunter. Now it's just a waste of breath. NUMBER 2) I CAN'T STUNLOCK ANYMORE. Similar to the nerf for what it mean to be a hunter, Ryozo has done it again but with CC. The flash pods which was obviously the best designed items in the game just got nerfed. So now it's impossible for me to use flash pods and still win the fight. It was the glue that held the 4 man squad together. If you think I am gonna use the clutch claw at the right moment and pay attention to the enrage mechanic instead of just unga bunga, you obviously don't understand Monster Hunter. NUMBER 3) HE IS NERFING RAW DAMAGE. Kulve Taroth weapon with build in Crit Element? What's next? Elemental damage now instant kill Alatreon? Raw damage now deal 2% less damage than an optimized specific element build against specific monster. Anyone that isn't a complete scrub know that Raw damage is the most important, interesting and exciting part of any monster hunter game. By making stuff that better than Raw, that make it harder for me, to build only 1 blast set and CC which was already get nerfed anyway. If anything they should just remove element damage all together and let only the highest Raw weapon survive. NUMBER 4) WHAT IS ALL THIS COUNTER PLAY CRAP. CC mean I stunlock the monster and the monster has to wait around until i decide not to use CC or screw up which of course i never do. What's the point of making the monster react to player movement and position? This isn't some stupid MOBA where everyone can have a good time. Monster Hunter is a REAL game that proves you are better than everybody else. That way you can flame people on forums for having stupid ideas and opinions. NUMBER 5) ADDING EASY MODE FOR NOOBS AND COWARDS. Sos, scaled monster HP. What's next? A reward system that encourage people to help out new players and a guide to help players to develop and effective learning process and self improvement? Monster Hunter isn't about making it easy for new players to get into the game. It's about crushing noobs into the ground so only the strong survive. Human didn't evolve because the World make it easier for us to not die. Human evolved because we are better than all the other stupid animals. CONCLUSION: Monster Hunter is the best game ever made. That means it's impossible to make it any better by changing stuff. What we need is more the same stuff we're used to not stupid stuff from other game. So stop coming with new ideas that you think you are gonna make the game better and just bring back Heat gauge for Gunlance already.
By Anonymous
Sounds like the game is too hard for you now. Boo hoo.
By Anonymous
I’m just sad that you feel this way... we just wanted to make this the perfect game for you and you alone. We’re sorry you feel this way. You know what? The next MH game is gonna be perfectly tailored for you tastes alone. Everything you want and more just to satisfy your needs. And we’ll release it for you first, one whole month before international release. We sincerely hope you’ll like it.

-Capcom

Go f*ck yourself, you selfish prick.
By Anonymous
NGL, you had me in the first half. For everyone else in the comments, I'm p-sure OP is joking.
By Anonymous
The master baiter has struck, retards incoming
By Anonymous
It's still the guy's fault even if he's "baiting"(pretty sure he's not) considering it just sounds like insipid whining, what are you defending him for?
By Anonymous
They’re joking. I’m not sure what their joking about, but after about halfway I figured out they were joking. The whole “crushing noobs into the ground” part gave it away