Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Really and game weapon, yet it's one of the best straight swords and its requirement is almost nothing.
By Anonymous
End game
By Anonymous
Do you need to invest in the strength stat for it to be more viable?
By Anonymous
it is definitely not a magic weapon, despite the 18 magic requirement. I unfortunately realized after upgrading it that it had literally no magic scaling at all lmao

I just wanted an alternate to a moonlight/crescent falchion man come on
By DemonsSoulsMaster
The lackluster damage and bad scaling make this a bad weapon for pve though. If you’re gonna use straight swords, use the dragon long sword or the blueblood sword
By Anonymous
Knight sword also works well as end game bc it can be infused with several different upgrades and work well for all of them
By Anonymous
I wonder how many players skip looting the one in Latria because of how Bluepoint completely botched the ledge drop in the remake. In the original all you needed was to very carefully drop straight down and you’re good but this isn’t possible in the remake your character magically shoots forward to their death and instead the only way to land it seems to be rolling along the edge until you fall off which is just ridiculous.
By Anonymous
Nah you can just backstep off the edge, you gotta be pretty bad if you can't get it
By Anonymous
I've found that it's usually not a problem, but I definitely know what you mean by the random shooting off away. It's like you just bounce 6 feet away from a wall you should have clearly landed on.
By Anonymous
Take all armor off.
By Anonymous
You can literally just walk diagonally off the edge. No need to roll or anything.
By Anonymous
Block with a shield and attack with a rapier diagonally.
By Anonymous
I skipped it. Pretty sure it's just impossible on some versions of the game.
By Anonymous
Otstrava?
By Anonymous
This drop is genuinely impossible. I've tried all the tricks in the comments and none of it works. What a joke.
By Anonymous
Got it my first try without even looking it up. Git gud.
By Anonymous
I just did it second try lol