Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
My brother and I used to play this game all the time. Then we got seperated when my father died and my uncle took my brother to Missouri with him and I had to live with my grandma because I wasn't out of school yet. We kinda lost touch...
By Anonymous
Gay
By Anonymous
Wait, I'm from Missouri. I was separated from MY brother when my dad died and had to live with my uncle. Brother?
By Anonymous
stay strong brother... we are brothers because we face the harshness of life... i feel for you... and by the way... i am your uncle ;D
By Anonymous
Pyrokinetic + Witchcraft sims reasonable?
Debuffsfire resistances, burning (20%), lower Resistances (20%), Avatar of Frost (-25%), all novice skills, of course Drain Willpower + Soulsap are there as well...
Oath Of Desecration + Melee Power Stance if you are holding melee weapon, or a Ranged Power Stance and spamming poison arrows for explosions.
Scoundrel skills Winged Feet and such are nice for elemental affinity and Self-Immolation.
With high int Magical Poison Dart cooldown make it great utility.
Possible resistances buffs, Elemental Tortoise stance (lvl 9 character, 40% all res, need a shield), Avatar of Fire (25%), Self-Immolation (25%), with Demon Talent additional 15% and you are over 100% (there is also Absorb the Elements but that is lvl 3 skill).