Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

I'm Fairly Certain our Ranger Companion will be Karlach, the Female Tiefling that you have a quest with South of the Tollhouse. She carries a Crossbow, she has a tadpole that isn't turning her, and expresses interest in joining you if you ask her to accompany you. She seems like an obvious fit, since she would give us the missing ranger companion, a 3rd female to ballance the choices, as well as another "exotic" race companion.
Minsc is also talked about coming back as a companion, but in the other games he was a ranger, wouldn't that contradict?
about minsc: they never said he would be a companion, only that he might return in some compassity

Sir_Robro

Souls: 50.00
My father started the game with a Wood Elf Rouge named Zarah. I can't find any mention of her on this wiki, the Reddit, or the Larian forums. I can submit screenshots and video if admins want to see more.

Sir_Robro

Souls: 50.00
EDIT/SOLVED: Turns out the most likely cause of this is that another player joined my father's campaign (we play on Stadia and the settings must have been for an "open" lobby) and quit the game before it really even started. This is why there is a crown over her head, we can't talk to her, but he's been able to control her since the beginning. Thanks for the help, All!
for now, gale is the only companion i can enjoy. the others are just asking for poles up their asses. lol.
thats why it'll be great winning them over by the end of the game
That's funny - personally I can't stand Gale. Condescending ****er, that one.
He's the one I like the least frankly, so generic good guy and destroys rare items for kickers, and I'm a completionist and collector at heart.

I'm not mad for any companion tbh, but at least shadow heart secret item draws my curiosity. I hope she has also some real secrets - like not being a half elf, just using it to seduce us, etc.
Mans speaking straight facts. I get having to win over characters and all, but I don't WANT to win these characters over. They're all milquetoast tropes and most of them are the douchey edge lord tropes.
Nothing about them has me interested in them and if this is all we get or how they'll be in the end product, well they'll work as party members mechanically I guess, but I'm going to skip through their dialogues
These female companions are godawful, is there any reason that one has the face of a ugly pig and the other looks weak, and meh? can we have some strong independent female companions that at least look like a woman?
Yo, chill man. One is a Githyanki, who's race just looks like that. Hell, there's even a bit of dialogue where she addresses that and even remarks your nose looking weird to her. And the other I actually think looks pretty awesome, and her attitude alone shows that she's pretty tough. Not sure what you're complaining about here.
sounds like this one is craving for a big beefy Manwoman
Halsin join you if you save the grove
What about US? I cant find it after the ship crashed...my little intelect devourer is out there roaming the wilderness all alone. I must find it.
I was saying the same thing! I totally liked Us more and it was cute in a "it's so ugly it's cute" kind of way.
For those that were curious about the weird stat distributions like I was, looking at each companion's stat distribution + racial bonuses, it would seem they are using the standard array for stats, which means they will always have a distribution of 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, and 8, just with racial bonuses added and positions swapped around.
Who greenlit the "get your **** of the game" self insert, Gale? I would slap a fanfic author for writing that ****.
Where is Minsc??
In BeloRussia
I think Astarion is a good comic relief. Maybe add someone lighthearted and extremely chill. Think big Hawaiian dude chilling at the beach.
Ha! He can finally walk in the light so he chills in the sun in casual Hawaiian gear. I love it.