Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By WryHarpy
There is a method of bypassing the doors using the blink token mod. Standing with your back to the door while charging blink token, your destination marker for teleporting should snap to your feet. Once this happens spam the interact button and the door should just disappear if you have done it correctly. This can be done with every door and can be an easy 3 simulacrum and 25 glowing fragments on subsequent adventure runs if the area generates.
By WryHarpy
*Spam the interact button while teleporting is what I meant to write.
By Anonymous
Tried this and it actually works, you need to be clipping slightly on the curved side of a door and facing right at your feet.
By Anonymous
May I see a video because I can't seem to make it work or is it patched on xbox
By Anonymous
Bless you for this.
This still works, at least as of the current version on PS4.
If anyone's struggling to get this to work, keep the camera on your back, pointed away from the door. Maybe that's not all there is to the trick, but it worked for me every time when I did that.
By Anonymous
Just did this on Xbox. I was able to get everything including the ring and the trait. Thank you for the tip. Took a couple of tries each door but it did work.
By Anonymous
Imagine being able to coordinate any sort of activity with randoms. Who needs text chat, gamers can't read amiright? 11/10 coop experience.
By Anonymous
Idk man, this doesn't feel like jolly co-op to me...
By Anonymous
I have a theory on how to get the ring and trait on solo, if you can't get others to cooperate. It would require Fetid Pool in both campaign and adventure mode AND for you to already have the rusted amulet... Just make sure you unrust the amulets before picking up a new one, and to use them all in the same place.
By Anonymous
I didn't read the other comments before posting this... Are there really no non-boss dungeons on campaign Corsus? I guess Corsus IS just an out of the way world without much content...
By Anonymous
They don't stack for ****, the ring cannot be obtained solo (Unless you dupe)