Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

After finding a second dungeon ( or rather third, as I used the first one on a door ) with the Fetid Pools, and securing the amulet, I went to get it cleaned. As being a numbered key item, I assumed they would stack, so that I could farm up the required amount of them to open every door solo. But it would seem they don't stack, as I remained with only 1 in my inventory after cleansing. Not sure if its a bug, or intended to force Coop (Which still would require 3 people already having a key, open 3 doors, and THEN pick up the amulet in the dungeon, and then clean that one). But that sure made me sadface after rerolling for some time looking for this and other items :/
You just need 3 people, one picks up amulet, everyone gets it. One crafts the key, then open the door. Repeat 2 more times with other players and that’s it.
Note that this key will disappear on use!
This is used for a multiplayer challenge that rewards a multiplayer trait, and a multiplayer ring. They provide absolutely no benefit in single player, and therefore the challenge is intended to be be completed by 3 players. However... If you're a real completionist there is a way of obtaining them offline. There are two things you need to be aware of though: 1.You cant stack keys. 2. The key is lost when you re-roll the world you obtained it from. What you need to do is to obtain the Rusted Amulet in Adventure mode, then DONT turn it into the key. Instead re-roll the Adventure and keep doing so until you get the Fetid Pools again. Do the same with the main Campaign as well (yes, this could take ages). Once you get the Fetid Pools in both, then head into either Adventure of Campaign. At this stage, clean your original amulet to get the Key and then search around the Fetid Pools for the second amulet. Upon finding it, leave that game mode (adventure or campaign, whichever you chose first) and head into the other. Immediatly head to the end and use the key to open the first door. Only once you've used the first key, should you head back to the acid, and clean you're recently acquired second amulet to get the second key. All thats left to do now is to use the second key and find the third amulet. Once you've done both, then clean the third amulet, head to the end, open the third gate and.... Congratulations! You have no life!
You sir, you deserve a medal.
or at least a rusted amulet.
Ok, this seems to be bs. I rerolled campaing like 100 times using world analyzer, and apparently Fetid Pools can only spawn on adventure mode, as well as Mar'gosh Lair.
I don't get the point of this. You're forcing something completely mundane.