Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Baby boy baby, protect at all costs
By Anonymous
this idiot fell and got himself killed in the Third encounter (Tower Knight Archstone) and i cant seem to find his spawn point... can anyone tell me please?
By Anonymous
I just try to help the enemies in 1-1 to prevent losing the key.
By Anonymous
Anyone knows what happens if you do not rescue him anywhere, then you see his black phantom but you do not attack him ? Does Ostrava disappear after his black phantom spawns ?
By Anonymous
himbo
By Anonymous
So I assume if the red eye knights kill you after you open that shortcut he 'dies', right?

Boy, its easy to see why From's design philosophies have changed over the years. That was some utter garbage.
By Anonymous
No. He's in the right corner where the knights stand
By Anonymous
This NPC sucks.... 1-3 area where you have to save him from the two knights. I hit the lever and prepare to save him, and hes like glitches somewhere else. The two knights are literally nowhere, but I see his health bar going down hard. He dies. And I search through the level in its entirety twice over with the friend phantom. There's no body to be found.

Im pissed, so I go back to try and find the body for the key. And the two knights are there at the top of the steps, but he's not there.... Again looked all throughout the level and his corpse is nowhere to be found. Now im screwed out of the key. WTF!
By Anonymous
I’m in the same boat. Boat sucks.
By Anonymous
Can he be saved in 1-3 after I cleared that area (Gate is Open) or do I have to wait for NG+ to get the key?
By Anonymous
I just saved him in 1-3 and went through the gates to kill the red knights and now I can't find him. Where does he spawn if I exit the level?
By Anonymous
Found him, he was up the stairs to the left in an alley