Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 15,115.00
Wiki Edits: 47370
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

If you've been looking for a good DOS: II Tank Build, we've got you covered! Introducing the Undeath Incarnate Build!

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

rbedsole

Souls: 55.00
I'm considering using a Tidalist and Ranger along with this, and I'm thinking about possibly adding the Venomous Sentry. Any suggestions for improvement?

Whelmed

Souls: 85.00
I assume you are not using anything in the gift bags. There is actually a thing that gives you 8 AP per turn. It's just the DE without using any extra content. So, I tried turning off several of the extras I had turned on, and I got GC at level 3. The AI attacked everyone else. Also, I must be messing up because I wasn't using all my AP every turn. Once my incarnate was out, a totem was out, and I was fortified I didn't need to keep doing a bunch. That's good because at level 3 I didn't have money to buy a bunch of skills. Also, if there are undead you are fighting, you may not want your screen covered in poison (and your allies don't always like that). How do you account for that? I think this sounds really interesting, and I really want to try. I have never used GC. I was going to use this with an elusive enchanter, a strength warrior, and something else.
Dwarven skeleton is short and stocky. Too lazy to actually fight so it summons blasters. Chances are will be sleeping on the job. On the off chance is does attack, it does poison damage. It's also an absolute pain to actually kill. Also always goes first in combat. I say give it the jester and scholar tags, and always pick jester when available. Congratulations. You just unlocked the Sans build.
Hey this really doesn't have so much to do with this build, but would it be a bad idea to have a kind of ranged cleric? Like the frost paladin but with a bow and huntsman abilities. I really don't see it anywhere.

Whelmed

He says at the very end of the Frost Paladin page that you can play a ranger variation of that build which may work just as well if not better than the Paladin.

wutsdat

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 2
What modification to this build would you do if I don't play undead ? Would it still be viable with a lesser emphasis en poison (tactician mode) ?

Whelmed

Since you have to invest into Warfare to get Deflective Barrier, couldn't it be helpful to your party, and to yourself, if you got Battle Stomp? If you can knock down a few people whose physical armour is down (thanks to your party and incarnate), why not?

Whelmed

I did just now take note of the fact that you included Earthquake in your list of skills, so I feel a little silly about my previous post. However, at the same time, I still do think Battle Stomp could be useful. It doesn't have near the AOE of Earthquake, but it also doesn't leave oil everywhere.
I don't mean this as an attack, but how does such a low intelligence cause your geomancer skills to do any damage?