By Anonymous
ez pz but fun rlly fun
By Anonymous
anyone knows the sword used by him during the duel mission?
By Anonymous
Ishida Masamune. Its from the first game, but I’m not sure if you can get it. Maybe in the higher difficulties, I don’t know.
By Anonymous
Hi, its me again. So I just got the smithing text for the gallant armor set worn by Ishida Mitsunari in the first game and the original owner of the Ishida Masamune. I looked at the set bonus called One for All, All for One and it does include this sword, meaning that you CAN get it. But I’m pretty far in the endgame and I still haven’t been able to obtain it. I hope this has been of some help, and if you get it, please let me know as I’m eager to get my hands on it myself.
By Anonymous
Its me for the 3rd time: Otakemaru drops the blueprint. There... thats it
By Anonymous
hi I want to report that he drop the smithing text for the Firefly Blade , I just get it
By Anonymous
Imagine if console would put all the stats and gear on this boss from your nioh 1 savefile character...
By Anonymous
for the god I know some character that are GODS in nioh 1 I remenber a guy with all 99 except stamina and deal around 1 millon dmg to all bosses
By Anonymous
That honestly doesn’t even sound fun anymore...
By Anonymous
Thats fun till ypur Nioh save has william at floor 99 in the abyss with +130 and higher gear, lmao
By Anonymous
These are all the smithing texts he dropped for me: Heshikiri Hasebe Mikazuki Munechika Big Dipper Blade One Eyed Dragon armor ArrowsBane Vajra Tonfa Tosa's Governor's Armor Earthfall Kusarigama Yoshiie's Birthright armor Youngblood armor Demon's Maw Zenki and Goki Watatsumi's Watch
By Anonymous
thx for the info I miss is armor for the dual blade set and i looks good
By Anonymous
Did I see it right, or did he really have Shima Sakon's blue spear from Nioh 1?
By Anonymous
Yes he does. Also because Shima Sakon himself offered William the spear, so it keeps up with the continuity. He also wields the Ishida Masamune. I’m not sure how he got his hands on that, bit it makes for a nice pair of weapons.
By Anonymous
He also drop raijin's claw smiting text
By Anonymous
dumb site is this, you sont even know his weakness, this is a wiki, what a joke
By Anonymous
Then edit it yourself, cuckmonster.
By Anonymous
dumb website, dont know the weakness of william. shame yourself to call this a wiki
By Anonymous
Don’t repeat your own grievances twice in a row, asshat. I can see at what time this comment and the previous one were posted, and I can easily make out that you’re the same guy. If you don’t like this wiki, f*cking edit it yourself.
By Anonymous
Another issue is that William is not a typical enemy nor Yokai with in game stats. You can't view in character illustrations regarding weaknesses.
By Anonymous
Isn't his weakness having his Gaelic merrow waifu stolen by greedy alchemists?
By Anonymous
Low ki pool, so just spam guard breakers after the 2nd attack, run away when he charges his weapon... very simple battle.
But if you're unskilled, you won't win even if you now his weakness lol.