- Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 am #16196585
- Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:28 pm #16197544
I just did every mission on New Game + but I still haven't unlocked New Game ++
- Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:34 pm #16197815
i dont think there is ng++, you just have one setting and you just increase your level
- Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:37 pm #16198367
Asking the same question. Just finished eye of the beholder on Dream of the strong. There must be a new game ++. Have not gotten any orange (ethereal) items yet.
- Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:58 pm #16199105
Ng ++ and ethereal gear will be unlocked when first dlc launches later this year ( migh be delayed due to the pandemic restrictions )
- Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:54 am #16203871
Probably they’re going to add more NG+s with the DLCs like in the first Nioh.
- Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:35 pm #16201807
If you are finished with NG plus and wish to play with a competent well geared player hit me up dudes
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:41 pm #16203583
anyone know if it's possible to restart the world progression on NG+?
- Wed May 20, 2020 5:34 am #16215873
I think it depends on how many cups you select before starting a mission
- Wed May 13, 2020 11:19 pm #16213743
Im trying to learn how to use the black smith the best way and the vids on you tube are kinda vague
- Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:33 am #16262258
Everything you need the smith can explain. Specifics are easy to find if you know where to look.
- Fri May 15, 2020 2:13 pm #16214349
New Game ++ is set to release July 30th with the DLC 'The Tengu's Disciple'. Then each extra NG+ will come out with the other two DLCs (TBA), with the last one predicted to vastly raise the level cap.
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:13 pm #16234417
I remember the first game's NG+ gave expanded movesets for enemies and, unless I'm misremembering, faster animations and more spawn locations throughout the levels. This made for a more refreshing and fun NG+ experience when compared to many other games' NG+. Is there something similar in Nioh 2 or is it just that enemies are harder and you can get stronger gear/higher level cap?
- Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:13 am #16240805
Sweet! Realizing that there were expanded enemy movesets in the first game was a wonderful surprise and memorable moment. I'm glad they brought it back. Is there a game out there that does NG+ better that Nioh? I've yet to see one.
- Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:24 pm #16244735
Surge and Surge 2 hawe diferent spawn of enemies and more enemies in maps...