Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Please finish the page
By Anonymous
Yes, do finish it.
By Anonymous
Zote is so sad, nobody even bothered to finish his page.
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
There are tons of unfinished character pages here. And just FYI, I finished his page because he is one of my favourite characters. People who hate on Zote are just plain toxic individuals. He is not “sad” — not in the way you’re implying, anyway. Did you know he was abused by his parents and ran away from home as a very young child due to the abuse? He’s really one of the best and most well-developed characters in the game, and he deserves a game of his own in my opinion. Hornet and Simpsong can rot...
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
There are tons of unfinished character pages here. And just FYI, I finished his page. People who hate on Zote are just plain toxic individuals. He is not “sad” — at least not in the way that you seem to be implying. Did you even know his history, how he was abused so badly by his parents that he was driven away from his nest at as a very young child and strives to prove his worth due to the abuse? He’s really one of the best and most well-developed characters in the game. If anyone, Zote deserves his own game. Hornet and “Simpsong” can rot...
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Ugh, this site is so glitchy... Didn’t mean for that to post twice.
By Anonymous
I need help on saving Zote the 2nd time
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
I adore Zote so much. Poor grouchy fella was abused by his parents and ran away from home as a young child... Breaks my heart that he was so abused by his parents and the world that he grew bitter and ill-tempered. Truly he was frightened and just wanted to prove himself worthy. I find him very endearing even in his grouchiness - he reminds me of GrumpyCat. He’s such a well-developed and adorable character. He deserves love and friends to heal the deep sadness that plagues his heart. If you dream-nail him to read his thoughts, and listen to his Precepts, you will learn a lot about him. I’m glad he got some admiration from Bretta. He deserved it, and I love Grey Prince. I wish his quest was longer and there was a happier ending for both him and Bretta.
By Anonymous
jordan peterson reference? cleaning your room is even one of zote's precepts